15 Minutes 15 Minutes with DarkSovereignty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
qz3n7m.jpg

with....​

DarkSovereignty!

Part 1: Your "real" life!
Where were you born?
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?

Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
What is your lucky number?
Any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2: Your Hype Life!
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
Have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?

Link us to a thread you enjoy:

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official "15 Minutes" Sign Up Thread http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Are you currently happy with where you are in life right now? Why or why?

part 1: Your "real" life!
where were you born? long island, new york
where do you currently live? long island new york
age? 19
height? 5 foot 6, maybe 7
hair color? very dark brown
eye color? brown
do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (pics a plus) nope, don't really like the idea of inserting metal through my flesh, though i have debated getting a tattoo.
lefty or righty? righty
do you have any siblings? a sister and a brother, i am the youngest

post a picture of your handwriting: no lol

what is your job? i work in the box office at my local cinema
do you have a car? What kind? (pics a plus) 95 pontiac grand am, turquois
if you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? back in black
what is your lucky number? 6
any superstitions? not really
what kind of cell phone do you have? flight ii
what's your default ringtone? i don't take my phone off silent so idk
what is the last movie you saw in theatres? lion king in 3d

part 2: Your hype life!
what is your current avatar and why? the great pink sea snail from the original dr. Dolittle. Cuz its awesome.
how many posts do you have right now? 1,957
congrats, you've been cast on mtv's the real world! Which 6 hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? im not really that buddy buddy with the other users here lol, not because i don't want to, just hasn't happened yet.
who is your hype drunken duet partner? angry monkey i guess cuz i think she yodells.
what will you sing? somethin yodelly
have you ever met anyone from the hype in real life? not to my knowledge
have you ever posted commando? i'll never tell :cwink:
what brought you to the hype? i honestly don't even remember, i joined back in 06.
what keeps you here? movie news and discussion with people with similar interests.

link us to a thread you enjoy: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=361461

you're going on who wants to be a millionaire, which member of the hype would be your phone-a-friend? superferret, he knows everything apparently.
which two hype members would you like to compete against in jepoardy? Duke and ultralantern, to see if they are indeed two separate entities.
Which two mods?
Hype crush? don't have one
hype nemesis? airwings lol.
what is your favorite smiley? :dew:
Least favorite? :whatever:
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. that depends on whether or not there are any existing misconceptions about me...are there?
what is your hype pet peeve? the existance of the bat-boards, and the wonder woman casting thread.
what shh event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? I guess these fifteen minute threads, i think they're a great concept.
are you currently happy with where you are in life right now? Why or why? eh, kind of stuck in neutral which is frustrating, but its community college, so i just gotta stick it out.

What is your favorite color?

If Jimmy has 12 apples and Penny has 6 apples, why don't they just shut up and eat?

If you won a million dollars, would you still be on this site?

What is your favorite color? electric blue.

If Jimmy has 12 apples and Penny has 6 apples, why don't they just shut up and eat?
well, i don't know about you, but i always like to count my food and discuss my findings before eating. I'm very empirical that way.

If you won a million dollars, would you still be on this site?
yep, in fact, i'd probably try and buy the site, and begin a Machiavellian reign where i would dispatch trolls with toxic prejudice.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Are there any questions?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? you gain an awareness of the supernatural.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? No, if i were to kill a mime, i would drown it.

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? i would wiki it.

Is there another word for synonym? samheiti, the icelandic word for synonym.

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? yes, but they feel unclean afterward.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? unfortunately yes.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? i hear they are a little gamy actually.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? yes

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? no, i wish they could put that down on police reports.

How young can you die of old age? 50

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? no, heat and I aren't speaking right now.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? 7

Is it still real to you? brrrrrrrrm

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.
back in black- acdc

alive and amplified- the mooney sazuki
space oddity-david bowie
simple man- Lynard Skynard
bat outta hell- Meat Loaf
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? in case the seeing eye dog takes takes a wrong turn.

What do batteries run on? arc reactor technology.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? i have nothing witty to say, so sure.

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? yeah, i quoted a pic by bubonic back before that malarchy fest when the funny pic thread got closed.

What is your least favorite word? illin'

What turns you on? women in general lol.

What turns you off? facial hair i guess.

What sound do you love? the sound of my fan at night, can't get to sleep without it.

What sound do you hate? people blasting their sh**y rap music with the pumped bass in my neighborhood

What is your favorite curse word? f***

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? If not film making then comic writing.

What profession would you not like to do? mathematician.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? told ya so.

Are there any questions?
yes

You mentioned that you're at community college. What are you majoring in?

You mentioned that you're at community college. What are you majoring in?
cinema studies. and i'm looking to transfer Stony Brook (local four year school) to major in cinema and culture studies with a minor in media studies.

cinema studies. and i'm looking to transfer Stony Brook (local four year school) to major in cinema and culture studies with a minor in media studies.

That's pretty neat. What do you hope to do once you're graduated?

I'd like to get into the film business. the program i'm in isn't necessarily practical film making, it's more the analysis of film as art form as well as film history, but it's the least expensive route, all the schools with an actual film program are to expensive and i'd rather not be in substantial debt, besides, most of the greats didn't go to college for film, hell, half of them dropped out to my knowledge. so i'm only really concerned with getting a degree to put on the wall.

Where were you on 9/11?

If I was jacked up on Mountain Dew, would you use the tranquilizer I gave you for such a situation?

If Walt Disney used his powers for evil, would you form a rebellion?

Which superhero would you bring to the big screen?

If I was jacked up on Mountain Dew, would you use the tranquilizer I gave you for such a situation? yes, 'cause i'm team player like that.

If Walt Disney used his powers for evil, would you form a rebellion? nah, i'd probably join the ranks of his regime.

Which superhero would you bring to the big screen?
either plastic man, zatanna, or doctor strange

What philosophy do you most relate to?

Favorite breakfast food?

Which five Hypesters would you choose as best friends?

Favorite film genre?

If I were an alien, would I look good in jeans? If so would we wear the same pair and be jean buddies?

What philosophy do you most relate to? Budhism, the onlly thing keeping me from practicing is my inability to keep my mind from wandering during meditation
Favorite breakfast food? french toasty toast

Which five Hypesters would you choose as best friends? duke, angel_faerie, Libidoloca (i'm digging your questions lol), kane numbers, and B.A Baracus. they seem like people i would get along pretty good with.

Favorite film genre? sci-fi/cantasy

If I were an alien, would I look good in jeans? If so would we wear the same pair and be jean buddies?
of couse my main man, jeans represent a spiritual bond that cannot be broken.even between species. we'll be like ambassadors, and our friendship will be legendary.

Last edited:
Can you potato?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Batman & Robin or The Room?

Mayonnaise or Broccoli?

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

Can you potato? can't everybody?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? yes, but they also show the deleted scenes.

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? witchcraft.

Batman & Robin or The Room? batman & robin

Mayonnaise or Broccoli? broccoli, it understands me.

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick? the full house house.

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters. angry monkey- harry potter
duke-G.I Joe
Ultra lantern- serenity
Kane Numbers- Tron legacy

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? that is an indubious yes.

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
yeah, cuz you probably wouldn't have skin.

How would you rank all of the live action Batman movies?

Have you ever thought of changing your username? Or do you have some sort of sentimental reason behind it?

of couse my main man, jeans represent a spiritual bond that cannot be broken.even between species. we'll be like ambassadors, and our friendship will be legendary.
:highfive:

Which five Hypesters would you choose as best friends? duke, angel_faerie, Libidoloca (i'm digging your questions lol), kane numbers, and B.A Baracus. they seem like people i would get along pretty good with.
:awesome:

Would we hang out at a bar, your place, diner, coffee shop or other?

Most underrated superhero?

Would you help me improve my one person show about my life?

Do you believe that the robots in the I, Robot film were based on real designs of the Apple iDroid?

How would you rank all of the live action Batman movies? the dark knight, batman returns, batman 89, batman 66, batman forever and batman & robin, just counting the live actions cuz i haven't seen all of the animated ones

Have you ever thought of changing your username? Or do you have some sort of sentimental reason behind it? I've debated it, but I don't think i could ever come up with something interesting as the on i've got, at least not on purpose.

:highfive:

:awesome:

Would we hang out at a bar, your place, diner, coffee shop or other? Bar sounds good.

Most underrated superhero? plastic man.

Would you help me improve my one person show about my life? i suppose i could work the spot lights, i do have experience with such things.

Do you believe that the robots in the I, Robot film were based on real designs of the Apple iDroid?
Yes, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if Assimov's 3 laws were in fact programmed into every apple product.

Favorite musician?

If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Which do you prefer, Dance Dance Revolution or Rock Band?

If I were an android that had develop sentience, would we become a superhero team and fight crime?

Favorite musician? its a toss up between david bowie, steve tyler, jim steinman (and meat loaf, but they're at their best when they collaborate), Billy Gibbons or george harrison.

If you had a theme song, what would it be? simple man by Lynard Skynard

Which do you prefer, Dance Dance Revolution or Rock Band? Rock Band, im not a dancer by any means, but i love to sing.

If I were an android that had develop sentience, would we become a superhero team and fight crime?
Of course, as long as I can be called Zap Daddy (or lazerRay Jackson, depending on what day it is).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back