15 Minutes 15 Minutes with... Marx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever read any Robert Heinlein? If so, have you ever read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress? If you have, what were your thoughts?

What are your thoughts about death, ranging from last moments you hope to have, what type of death you prefer, and which variation of afterlife (if any) is the most desirable?

Do you believe, with the way your life is going right now, that you are a good person and/or will make a beneficial impact on the world?

If you answered yes to the above question, then explain what exactly you're doing in (or what there is to do in) Ohio.

Did you watch that FairTax Video yet? If not, me and The Handsomests of Robs will beat you up.

MORE from CrashNburn
Where did that come from??? :funny:

Please refer to the top of previous page. Lol.

A decent amount. I usually check in throughout the day when I can.

Would you say 2 hrs per day? More or less?

I actually missed breakfast this morning...all I had was a single chocolate chip cookie and a pepsi.

So much for my pepsi or coke questions. Thanks a lot!! :oldrazz:

Do you have a big or small family? How many members?

From knowsbleed

From conception to the present time... tell me the story of your life in a paragraph that is not too long or short.
It's a little difficult to start from conception...since I wasn't able to remember anything until quite some time after. I have been told that right after I was born, I heard my mother's voice and turned to look back at my mother, startling the nurse because it was unexpected. From that point, I grew up playing sports and became a member of various school bands. Graduated high school. Graduated college. Landed a great job and am now living the true adult life. Sleep. Work. Pay bills. Trying not to stress too much about things I cannot control.

MORE from DarkReflections

You are one of the world's top Archaeologists and are to lead an expedition to find an important ancient artifact which could help change the world. What artifact would you wish to find and why? What 5 hypesters would you take with you on the expedition, and what would each of their jobs be?
Alot of the major artifacts (or discoveries) that I would like to find have already been found. That being said, I have always been fascinated by the ancient pyramids and old shipwrecks. I'm sure that there are artifacts out there that could potentially expand our knowledge of various cultures and civilizations. My team would most likely include Immortalfire, Kel, Schlosser85, SuBe, and Paradoxium. We would all share similar responsibilities.

MORE from The Immortal!

Marx, why has Myspace run it's course? Many people still use it over horrid Facebook.
It seems that Myspace has become the place for bands and musical acts, moreso than regular posters. I could be wrong though.

Why do I always kill the lounge?
Maybe you stun them with your awesomeness? :oldrazz:

Can I get banned from killing the lounge?
I'm not quite sure I have that option. :funny:

If Train A is leaving the station at 12:05 and Train B is leaving it's station at 12:10 and both are going x amount of speed, when the hell will they crash into each other?
This is the million dollar question...if I only knew the answer!

MORE from Handsome Rob

If Schwarzenegger seemed to easily kill Sub-Zero in "The Running Man" (please see attached video), would he so also have been able to kill Sub-Zero from the Mortal Kombat series?
I don't know. Schwarzenegger is a force...but Sub-Zero (MK) has the power of Mortal Kombat!

And, if he did, what other one-liner would he say after doing so? Can the original one-liner be topped?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaqA3riikCY
They disallowed embedding. :csad:
I'm not so sure the origina can be topped...

MORE from RabbitSamurai

Have you ever read any Robert Heinlein? If so, have you ever read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress? If you have, what were your thoughts?
I have read books by Heinlein...I haven't read 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' though.

What are your thoughts about death, ranging from last moments you hope to have, what type of death you prefer, and which variation of afterlife (if any) is the most desirable?
I would hope that I have lived a very long life and would be at peace. As far as the afterlife, I think I have a pretty universal thinking about it.

Do you believe, with the way your life is going right now, that you are a good person and/or will make a beneficial impact on the world?
I believe so.

If you answered yes to the above question, then explain what exactly you're doing in (or what there is to do in) Ohio.
Through the position that I have now, I have the great opportunity to work with people from all over the world helping them to realize their own dreams in this country.

MORE from SuBe

Did you watch that FairTax Video yet? If not, me and The Handsomests of Robs will beat you up.
Yes I have. :up:

MORE from CrashNburn

Do you have a big or small family? How many members?
My immediate family is very small as are the family that I see regularly. I have a younger brother but I also have a half brother and two half sisters. Beyond that, I have ALOT of cousins that I don't see very often. (Some I have not seen since I was a child because they live all over the country.)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this thread so much fun! I had a great time answering all of your questions! I am honestly blown away by the turnout!

:bow:

MORE from SuBe

Yes I have. :up:

The Next time I'm in Ohio, are we finally going to get B-Dubbs? I know last time it was my fault, but still....:awesome:

The Next time I'm in Ohio, are we finally going to get B-Dubbs? I know last time it was my fault, but still....:awesome:

Yeah, you stood me up! :argh:

I'd like to man...I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"