World Mutant power levels

Batman the 6th

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm not positive, but I think these are the level of power for some of the mutants:
Jean is Level 5
Prof. X is Level 4
Magneto is Level 4
Pyro is level 4
Iceman is level 4
Juggernaut is level 4
Rogue level 4
Storm is level 4
Colossus is level 3
I think I have it right
Others I don't know or are not sure about.

Scott, Beast, Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, Kitty,
Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Angel, Callisto, Shockwave, Gambit,Jubilee,Boom Boom,Avalanche,Quicksilver,
Scarlet Witch,Wolfsbane, Blob, Logan, and Havok.
I can't think of any other right now
Can anyone confirm this?

i may be mistaken, by juggernaut isn't a mutant. only in the movies. and i've heard that iceman and quentin were omega mutants also, which i guess you'd associate as class 5.

if i'm wrong, someone please correct me so i can know the real deal

The class system in the comics is not at all like the movies. There is no numerical system in the comics that was made up.

Ok, so in comics levels, what are all those mutants I listed above? I didn't know there was a difference.

Jean is Omega
Prof. X is Possible Omega
Magneto is Same as above
Pyro is Alpha, maybe
Iceman is Omega
Juggernaut is not a mutant
Rogue I dont know
Storm is Alpha
Colossus is I dont know

I thought Juggernaut was a mutant in the comics? Is he just really strong, and has an invincible helmet? I remember him in Evolution. Was Backup the guy who grew back limbs? I know this is off topic, but I forgot that site name, Wikipedia is it? Can someone post a link. I want to see what they say for X-men. Thanx

Jean is defintely a level 5 or an omega level mutant....what gets me though is that pyro and iceman are considered level 4 and an omega level mutant...because to be an omega level you have to be able to control affect atoms....i don't think they are that strong to be level 4....i mean pyro??? haha it makes me laugh....let's talk about beings that beyond mutants...cosmic beings.

actually, iceman is a level 4 at first, but his powere never seem to stop growing because he eventually could turn his whole body into ice, then he could propel himself through water at very high speeds, then he could shapeshift. he's considered an omega mutant now if im not mistaken. anyway the definition of an OMEGA x-man simply means that they have the power to destroy planets.

No it isint. It means they have unlimited potential. It has nothing to do with destroying anything

Exploding Boy said:
Jean is Omega
Prof. X is Possible Omega
Magneto is Same as above
Pyro is Alpha, maybe
Iceman is Omega
Juggernaut is not a mutant
Rogue I dont know
Storm is Alpha
Colossus is I dont know
Not to start up the "Storm is omega" fight, but I don't think it has been stated in the comics what level she is at. You say you don't know what level Rogue and Colossus are and you say that Pyro is "maybe" Alpha, yet you state, like it's fact, that Storm is Alpha level.

I just assumed that she was Alpha since she wasn't omega. I think she is omega, It just hasn't been said yet so whatever what I wrote isin't in stone or anything

Sometimes I wish they would just come out and say what level every character was at so that we wouldn't argue about something that can't be proven. I think Storm should be an omega level mutant too. Though, I prefer them not to show their full potential too often. I kinda like what they did with Iceman. They say he is omega, yet they don't have him doing omega things. We know he has the potential, but he isn't up at that level now. It is nice to know that he could be. I'm not a fan of overpowered characters. It just makes it too easy when they are that powerfull.

I agree. That's what sucks about Jean is that she has no place on a team now because she would just kill everyone. I dont really care that much about power levels because I dont think it's something they really care that much about in the comics. It would be know what everyone's full potential is given that they may never reach it though.

I would like to see alternate or actual futures where they or someone else sees their full potential. Meaning if Iceman and can freeze things with his mind 20 or 30 years down the road, ok, tell us. I doubt he'll be able to, but it would be nice to know sometimes.

WANNA_BE_MIGHTY said:
actually, iceman is a level 4 at first, but his powere never seem to stop growing because he eventually could turn his whole body into ice, then he could propel himself through water at very high speeds, then he could shapeshift. he's considered an omega mutant now if im not mistaken. anyway the definition of an OMEGA x-man simply means that they have the power to destroy planets.

acutally no.....not to destroy planets....because that would make you a cosmic being then.....to be omega means to be able to control molecules and affect them.

Heres a question. Can Pyro immerse himself in fire, sort of like Human Torch, but not that extreme? Like use it as a shield? And could he propel himself with the fire and fly?

Batman the 6th said:
Heres a question. Can Pyro immerse himself in fire, sort of like Human Torch, but not that extreme? Like use it as a shield? And could he propel himself with the fire and fly?

My guess is that no he can't, because since he can't make fire himself he can't withstand fire...he can only manipulate.

Exploding Boy said:
I just assumed that she was Alpha since she wasn't omega. I think she is omega, It just hasn't been said yet so whatever what I wrote isin't in stone or anything

This topic is way too controversial. It hasn't been stated anywhere in the comics that Storm is Omega, but it has been stated on various sites I've browsed though, but unless Marvel says so, it can't be proven. I believe she is, because her powers are just way too intense for an Alpha class mutant.

Think about it... she has an enormous degree of control on the entire Earth, he potential to effect it is practically limitless.

aidol said:
My guess is that no he can't, because since he can't make fire himself he can't withstand fire...he can only manipulate.

You'd think it would burn him to some extent, with it being so close to his hands when he uses it as a projectile, right?

I can personally only think of two qualified, certified Omegas, and that's Jean Grey and Kid Omega.

I'll never understand Iceman being an Omega mutant... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"