2 Truths & a lie

Maybe.
I once shook hands with one of the original Temptations.
Chaka Khan was my babysitter.
I have never taken off work to go see a superhero movie.

The following is true.
I never lie.
The above is false.

I hate alot of things
I've bumped into Katherine Heigles butt
Am a optimist

I worked in the Hot In Hollywood Fundraiser last summer around this time. I worked all day filling over 400 gift bags worth of stuff somewhere in East LA. Later on I went back to the Avalon off Vine in Hollywood where the event was gonna be held that night. So I was allowed to come back as a guest and didn't have to pay. After I went back to the hostel and got cleaned up.

So while I was there I got to watch the show and mingle with the guests.
It was a weird feeling me being a cynical 20 year old east coat college student with my best friend walking around all these actors and actresses. I its funny I didn't even get ID at the bar. So later after the show ended and the after party upstairs was clearing out. I was cutting through the crowd of people and almost stepped on Neil Patrick Harris's shoes. And while slipping through the crowd I was saying excuse to someone I was cutting through and trying to hear what she said I turned around and while I was walked directly into the back of Kathering Heigle(Sp?) As she was cutting through the crowd and rather fast I might add. I said excuse me but she just kept walking in a hurry. After that I still just went walking around with other guests.

Last edited:
Maybe.
I once shook hands with one of the original Temptations.
Chaka Khan was my babysitter.
I have never taken off work to go see a superhero movie.

False
True
True

If Chaka Khan was your babysitter, was this when she was ultra fine? I wish she was my baby sitter too if that's the case.:O

Okay. Chaka only kept me once but that still counts as being my babysitter. This was before Rufus happened. I took off the day that "X-Men" opened as well as the day "Spider-Man" opened. And when I was 10 years old, my dad took me to what would be the FINAL tour the Temptations did, & Eddie Kendricks shook my hand. To this day Pop feels this is the most significant event of my life.

So this was when Chaka Khan had a perfect body. Man I was watching Soul Train reruns and saw her. I was like, "Damnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!"

I thought Transformers 2 sucked.
I thought Transformers 2 was just ok.
Terminator: Salvation was slightly better.

:p

-I have forever strained my relationship with my one time best friend by dating not 1, but 2 of his ex-girlfriends.
-I failed 9th grade, but still went on to 10th grade because of a loophole.
-I used to work at a restaraunt and was fired after asking an athlete for his autograph

-I have forever strained my relationship with my one time best friend by dating not 1, but 2 of his ex-girlfriends.
-I used to work at a restaraunt and was fired after asking an athlete for his autograph

False, True, True.

True True False

I haven't shaved in about 6 days.
I think the :meanie: smiley should be used more often
I've attended several tapings of Conan O'Brien

I guess mine is forgotten! :(

True True False

I haven't shaved in about 6 days.
I think the :meanie: smiley should be used more often
I've attended several tapings of Conan O'Brien

True, True, False.

what was the loophole?

Users who are viewing this thread