Writing tips

Sensei, I HIGHLY recommend that you change that. She will ***** you out too... Trust me, she gets even madder at people who do it JUST to piss her off...

She won't get mad enough to come all the way to Iceland to kick the ***** out of me.....will she?

Probably. You know what they say... Hell hath no fury... And she's getting out of bed in less than five minutes... You're on the clock.

No! I shall stand by my words! I come from the land of fire and ice! I am of the Vikings!

I don't want to die:csad:

You don't edit and you're going to Valhalla... You have made your own grave. She knows you done something to go and piss her off now too.

For the love of all things holy, people! "You're" is a ****ing contraction for "you are". "Your" is the possessive form of you. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT PEOPLE USE THOSE TWO ****ING WORDS CORRECTLY!?

*tears her ****ing hair out*:cmad::cmad::cmad:

...I didn't even realize I did that. I ****ing hate stuff like that. I have failed in my life.

*jump off cliff...*

*...lands on MB*

Whew, thanks for the save. Now it's my turn to ***** about bad grammar I've seen. A lot is two words. TWO WORDS!!! Alot is not a word.

*jumps up and down while channeling high school english teacher who would jump up and down in class to make this point*

It's two words. TWO!!! TWO!!! TWO!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing. "These ones" and "Those ones" are not correct. They're ********.

And another thing. You know what really grinds my gears? You America. **** you!

It wasn't just you, Wieg. And sorry to have sort of flown off the handle about that. -_-;; It was just a frustrating day, and the you're/your thing is a huuuuuuuuge pet peeve of mine. I'm a bit of a grammar and spelling Nazi. -_-;;

And yes. A lot is two words. *high five*

That's the last time I break you're fall. :csad:

I swear. To God. MB. I am going to hunt you down. And anally rape you with an elephant penis, you ****er.

That's the last time I break you're fall. :csad:

Don't try to take credit for a coincidence. I could have just as easily fallen on byrd. Of course, with his old and brittle bones, it would have killed him.

I swear. To God. MB. I am going to hunt you down. And anally rape you with an elephant penis, you ****er.

Fragment Sentences!!!
Donald20Sutherland.jpg

Oh **** off, Wieg. They're for emphasis, as if I was speaking, and you know it. Why don't you go fornicate yourself and expire in flames, you bastard. :cmad:

Don't try to take credit for a coincidence. I could have just as easily fallen on byrd. Of course, with his old and brittle bones, it would have killed him.

Why the hell didn't you fall on him?! :cmad:

FAILED. :cmad:

You can hand over Batman to redeem yourself. :o

For the love of all things holy, people! "You're" is a ****ing contraction for "you are". "Your" is the possessive form of you. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT PEOPLE USE THOSE TWO ****ING WORDS CORRECTLY!?

*tears her ****ing hair out*:cmad::cmad::cmad:
There, there. It's not as bad as his excessive use of commas.

Wasn't kissing your ass, if that's what you're thinking. Just being honest.

Though, there is one thing...

Use more imagery!

"Ollies hair streamed behind him like golden wheat stalks in the night."

:huh:

:oldrazz:

Sensei, I HIGHLY recommend that you change that. She will ***** you out too... Trust me, she gets even madder at people who do it JUST to piss her off...

Cruisin' for a bruisin'?

And Shlee can take a joke. :cwink:

"Ollies hair streamed behind him like golden wheat stalks in the night."

:huh:

:oldrazz:

Cruisin' for a bruisin'?

And Shlee can take a joke. :cwink:
Except she was JUST talking last night about someone who kept doing it on purpose, and HOW much it pissed her off. It was my banter with him that saved his life. She said so herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"