• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"20 Random Points" Annual time capsule

Kipobe

Sidekick
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
0
Points
31
I did this unintentionally last year, and just reviewed the random 20 points I made for updated consideration. Here's what you do. Write 20 random sentences listed 1 - 20, and then next year at this same time, give your updated views on those 20 points.

It works best if you write the first 20 things that come to your head. Here's mine from last year (2004) with my updated views:

Killa Pooh Bear said:
So in closing, I'd like to leave you with 20 random thoughts to be reffered to in case my wisdom is needed, until I return:

1. I love you Johnny Depp... you temporarily replace Brad Pitt for me, and that's tough to do.

2. Alf is better as kypade. Seriously, stay kypade! Also, stop stalking jack, Erica... or at least threaten his life.

3. Kobe is hated more and more each day... I love the Lakers; but Kobe is representing us badly.

4. Malice sucks. Various reasons for this...

5. I'm thinking of leaving Sprint and heading over to T-Mobile. Should I?

6. Jaguarr's have always been nice cars, but they make terrible pets.

7. Dave Chappelle is still funny. I love you Davey.

8. I still haven't seen Ocean's 12 yet. I was supposed to last weekend, but I didn't. Heard it wasn't as good.

9. I wonder how many of you will die in the next year.

10. 2004 came and went so damn quickly. I have alot to look forward to in 2005... however, most of them revolve around the new Zelda game, and Depp as Wonka.

11. I hate it when people question why I hate them. It'd be real kind of them to try and figure out why on thier own. I'd probably hate them less.

12. I don't hate Canadians as much as I say I do. In fact, I love you all for trying to have your own identity. Too bad everyone else in the world just calls you "Yanks".

13. The Miami Hurricanes are in a sorry bowl, but it'll be a good game. That's the first bit of television I'll likely be watching.

14. I love you Hunter. I'd love you more if you were jack. Thanks for keeping me awake all last night Tuk, you stimulate me so well.

15. I didn't recieve my check from eBay for my share of the Spidey name. You suck Corinthian. Also, you comb your hair bad.

16. Remember X-Chick and rogue_devlin?

17. Seriously, the new smilies suck. Someone fill this thread with the old ones.

18. It's not enough to say you want someone dead, you have to plot to have 'em killed. I mean, even if you come up with a lengthy plot and don't follow through, I'd respect you more... but some people just wont do that.

19. Using the words "seriously" and "clearly" in your posts at just the right time make your posts just that much better. Seriously, test it out.

20. I love you all.

Toodles. :batman:

PS - Bonus point: Brodie > alot of the planet. You're probably in the minority.
1. Still true, but fading.

2. Erica (CLW) moved to Canada to stalk jack further:(

3. Kobe has fallen off the face of the planet

4. So true!

5. And I did!

6. My wife sold her older model jaguarr and bought a new Highlander. Ugh.

7. This is fading. He quit his show. Dummy.

8. Saw it. It sucked. I bought it.

9. Not enough, apparently.

10. Saw Wonka. Zelda pushed back until 2006.

11. This has been intensified!

12. This was a lie. Canadians are dirty commies

13. Whoa, deja vu

14. Hunter (Constantine) spent alot of time as jack this year. Well done!

15. Ugh. I gave it to Max. :(

16. I still miss Rogue_devlin

17. They still suck!

18. Truer words have never been spoken

19. This is truer than #18

20. Falser words have never been spoken

PS - I meant "majority"

--------------------------

Begin....
 
1. I'm thinking of writing a business book called... "Back in the Box".

2. Dave Grusin's "Angels We Have Heard on High" is one of the worst Christmas songs ever.

3. Kipobe will always be Bear to me.

4. The thing that sucks most about being a moderator is that you (generally) can't ban people for sheer stupidity.

5. I'm thinking of having plastic surgery now that I've learned my face matches Margaret Thatcher's.

6. Kinky sex sites are a bad place to place personal ads (generally).

7. I secretly love Wilhem-Scream, but I'm content to simply admire him from afar.

8. There's nothing funnier than a suicidal bunny.

9. Corryn-Dyn, I miss you. WeBhEaD75, you too... some.

10. Odin's Lapdog has excellent taste.

11. It drives me nuts when people report a poster for insulting them only to go to the reported post and find out the "insult" was that the reported person said something along the lines of "That's a stupid idea".

12. I don't hate any of you, but some of you try my patience to no end.

13. I'm glad to see the Vikings with a defense again.

14. I could sit all day and just bask in the glow of my Christmas Tree.

15. Insurance companies suck.

16. Just over a week ago, at our department "retreat", my boss said that if we didn't trust his judgement/decision-making ability, we shouldn't be working here. Two (business) days later, it dawned on me I need to find a new job.

17. Coming up with 20 comments is hard.

18. My wish in the coming year for most of the Hype! is that you all would get thicker skins and not (generally) be looking for ways to be offended.

19. Using the word "generally" (especially in parentheses) makes it seem like you're not over-generalizing. Generally, at least.

20. You all amuse the hell out of me.

PS - I can't say what I really want to here.
 
1. Why am I doing this?

2. Oh yeah, I'm bored.

3. Damn, I really need to get laid.

4. That girl at my school is kinda hot, and she seems nice.

5. But it probably wouldn't work out.

6. Talking to my mom.

7. I really need to write more of my indie comic.

8. I should probably have the first few issues as a webcomics and then advertise where you can purchase the rest.

9. I should really hit the gym, but by the time it's available I just really don't feel like going.

10. Hopefully I'll get those weights for christmas.

11. Also, I should really move the treadmill into my room. If I move the computer, it would fit.

12. One time, I had this really weird dream. It was this reality show, where the voice actors from the 90s X-men cartoon were dressed up as the X-men and workes as private investigators.

13. Damn, what should I write now?

14. Well, I'm have mixed feelings about the war in Iraq. On the one hand, I don't support the U.S. bardging into other countries and changing things just because we have the military power to do so. It's a somewhat imperialist way of doing things. On the other hand, Saddam was an ******* and it's good that he's out of power. I dunno.

15. I'm kind of hungry.

16. I heard the special edition Sin City DVD was good. It has a deleted scene where Marv goes home nad gets into an arguement with his mom. I heard that was funny.

17. I wonder. Why don't they just have the first DVD they put out be the special edition DVD? Why do they put out a DVD that's just the movie, and then four months later put out a DVD with all sorts of extras? Probably for the money, I guess.

18. Fantastic Four was a disapointing film. It could have been much better. However, the pacing was far too rushed, and Doom was bastardized. The Thing and The Human Torch were good, though. And I have a felling that they cut alot out.

19. Thank God I'm almost done.

20. Sometimes, just do be different, I'll say "thank Allah" or something like that instead of "thank God". I'd say a hebrew expression, but I can't speak Hebrew.
 
1. I still can't believe I still visit this site

2. Tom even though your gone, I still love you :o

3. I've actually won a game on the SHHFL which shows that I am a winner :up:

4. Too many people are changing there identities in this place its ****ing up my mind :(

5. I miss KPB's original sig

6. I got into college and I'm still a virgin... damn

7. The Redskins at this point are still above .500 and I'm happy

8. Batman Begins gave me an orgasm that no vaseline ever could.

9. Max Shrek is still an ogre

10. Emo still sucks

11. Stan Lee is still awesomeness

12. Bill Finger got what he deserved

13. **** You JMS

14. I'm still amazed Dave Chappelle is a muslim, but please more chappelle shows or at least more aired stand up comedy

15. Jay1/2Dub where are you?

16. Cartoon Network is teh suck

17. Look to the sky in the summer of '06 cuz its gonna kick ass :supes:

18. LeBron is a *****

19. Wizards will make it to the playoffs again

20. Zeppelin Rules <---(This is Rock)

P.s. Bring back you lettered sigs brodie
 
1. I hate that there's this amazing supernatural stuff happening to me now on a daily basis but I can't even bring it up to my closest friends because even if they did believe me, they wouldn't be able to understand or do anything about it anyway. It's like, going to Narnia or Oz in real life and then coming back and saying "yeah so I fought a battle against centaurs and got attacked by flying monkeys." yeah right ok *CUckoo CUckoo*
But it's real and it's bending my brain, and I'm all alone with it except for a bunch of idiots to whom I can't relate on the internet.

2. My ASS**** co-worker is finally leaving after 5 years. He accused me of lying and said, "We'll play back the video tape and if I'm wrong I'll quit, if you're wrong will you?!? WILL YOU ?!?!? but it wasn't a lie, it was just that I used a figure of speech, "He shoved it in my face" and he has no concept of figurative speech, 100% literal
He also threatened to cut off my head for Allah and then said "just kidding" and complained that I used profanity. I explained that he does too so I assumed that he had no problem with it. He said "Never! I never use profanity!" and then IN that very meeting, in front of my boss, slipped and said "Enough of this BULL****!" what a moron.

3. All the girls at the coffee shop next door love me, I'm like the mascot, they call me Rod the Bod, they give me free stuff every day, when I walk in they all yell my name, they daily tell me I'm "the best" and talk about how hot I am...and almost all of them, as it happens, are hot.....AND either married, been with their boyfriends for years and the one I really want is a Lesbian. At least I get to see her kissing her girlfriend on smoke breaks, but it's still very lame/frustrating.

4. The delivery guy walking in the door right now would be very embarrassed if he knew that we have cameras in the elevators and that I see what he does in there. :)

5. I'm starving but I'm gonna wait till I get off to go get Thai food.

6. Too many birthdays in December. April is a horny month.

7. I didn't see any Margaret Thatcher in Daisy.

8. I'm such a dork that I haven't finished Resident Evil 4 yet, because I dread playing it, because it's honestly so emotionally draining and terrifying. LOL

9. Will I get to see King Kong today? Please join me in prayer that I'll get to see it today.

10. All the white hot chicks HERE at work are married. Married to "GREAT" guys that even I like. :mad:

11. I'm getting my dream amp thanks to the insane Christmas time generosity of the millionaires I serve here. Their Holiday is lame, but I will take their money.

12. I woke up and found a mysterious "I was here" message written on our mirror. No one had any idea who it could've been. It was very disappointing when we figured out who it was.

13. My friend's getting married even though we've both always talked about how lame marriage is. I predict it'll last a year and a half. The dude always tries to be funny in front of me and it's excruciating and awkward. She knew it'd be that way and that's why she didn't introduce us for months even though we're best friends.

14. The Hype makes the day fly by. I can not believe I'm being payed so much money right now. God bless my over-lords.

15. I have to sit by the door, the door that opens 9,000 times a day. Ice cold face, sweaty, hot feet, thanks crappy space heater.

16. A psycho tried to pull one of those hot baristas into the public restroom today. I rewound the tape to see his face and the B+W cameras are so cheap you can't see any detail at all. OOoooooH, how SeCUUUUre...seCUUUURity cameras! :rolleyes:

17. I haven't seen the Simpsons in years. I've heard it sucks now. I find that hard to believe.

18. I put a black square on the pony-girl's ass so I wonder why they deleted the "Wilhelm and Carter should have babies" thread from drunken last night. Hmmm.

19. I sat down wanting to write/record a new song last night and got nothing. That rarely happens. What if you just never got inspired again? Well, I could live off of my back-log. Whew.

20. My boss is on pregnancy leave for MONTHS. s.u.h.- WEET!!! :up:
 
p.s. I didn't mean "hot chicks that are Caucasian", I meant "chicks that are 'white-hot', like the sun". :o
 
1. being a lesbian is hard

2. i realized today that i have way too much clothes, i buy things,.. wear it once then it sits in my closet. i could give it to homeless people but theres always that small chance i might wear it again, well not really i just hate homeless people.

3. i want to go to brodies wedding and have sex with his father, and his fiances father, what the heck even their moms, and all the bridesmaids.

4. stop snowing clouds :mad: im over it

5. im auditioning for the next Survivor, and my luxury item is going to be a gay mannequin

6. is butter a carb?

7. i had a dream last night that i was pregnant with Wilhelms baby and threw myself down a staircase backwards. it was very relaxing

8. im actually doing good this semester, but i had to sleep with all my professors. my parents will be proud

9. if we dont close our blinds the guy across from our apartment watches us with binoculars, hes at least 75 years old..he wants a show.

10. when people cut me off while driving ..i want to ram them off the road and watch their car explode in my rear view mirror while laughing hysterically.

11. my dog just farted and looked at his ass

12. i want to see kypade naked

13. i cant wait to see x-men 3, i hope it doesnt suck ass.

14. i got busted Kate Moss style :(

15. women should rule the world. men need to be sent to Man Farms where theyre milked then castrated.

16. if i had a twin i would probably have sex with myself. and do other silly things..

17. is it weird that i wear diapers? i just love a quick release, dont judge me.

18. i want to meet GunBlade just so i can get her wasted and take advantage of her.

19. i want to meet Equint just so i can *****slap him and steal his belt buckle

20. hopefully this time next year i wont still be posting here.

i said i a lot
 
More people should do this.

Although it's the Hype!, and given the general attention span here it probably should have been 10 questions... well, actually maybe 5... okay 3. :o
 
Holly Goodhead said:
1. being a lesbian is hard

2. i realized today that i have way too much clothes, i buy things,.. wear it once then it sits in my closet. i could give it to homeless people but theres always that small chance i might wear it again, well not really i just hate homeless people.

3. i want to go to brodies wedding and have sex with his father, and his fiances father, what the heck even their moms, and all the bridesmaids.

4. stop snowing clouds :mad: im over it

5. im auditioning for the next Survivor, and my luxury item is going to be a gay mannequin

6. is butter a carb?

7. i had a dream last night that i was pregnant with Wilhelms baby and threw myself down a staircase backwards. it was very relaxing

8. im actually doing good this semester, but i had to sleep with all my professors. my parents will be proud

9. if we dont close our blinds the guy across from our apartment watches us with binoculars, hes at least 75 years old..he wants a show.

10. when people cut me off while driving ..i want to ram them off the road and watch their car explode in my rear view mirror while laughing hysterically.

11. my dog just farted and looked at his ass

12. i want to see kypade naked

13. i cant wait to see x-men 3, i hope it doesnt suck ass.

14. i got busted Kate Moss style :(

15. women should rule the world. men need to be sent to Man Farms where theyre milked then castrated.

16. if i had a twin i would probably have sex with myself. and do other silly things..

17. is it weird that i wear diapers? i just love a quick release, dont judge me.

18. i want to meet GunBlade just so i can get her wasted and take advantage of her.

19. i want to meet Equint just so i can *****slap him and steal his belt buckle

20. hopefully this time next year i wont still be posting here.

i said i a lot

you're stupid. :o
 
Daisy said:
More people should do this.

Although it's the Hype!, and given the general attention span here it probably should have been 10 questions... well, actually maybe 5... okay 3. :o
Yeah, I loved reading those, especially your #7! (sad that there's no swoony smilie with hearts flying off of it here.) You are of course one of the 3 people here I'm in cyber-like/love with, which gives you a delicious tragic feeling, knowing that nothing will ever come of it in real life. :(:up:

Thing is, to participate, you've got to have 20 things on your mind.
 
1 - I hate that another year has gone by quickly

2 - I love the fact that I didn't go to my company Xmas party and be forced to be around the ass bags I work with.

3 - I'm glad I went to go see King Kong last night.. even more grateful for how wonderful New York looked in the film.

4 - Glad my friend and I made fun of that woman wearing that silly ass hat that looked like a rooster head. Glad she ran into the subway scared.

5 - Happy I'm gonna go to my favorite bar tonight for a few drinks... even more happy my friend's gonna be there to help me make an ass of myself.

6 - Kinda, sorta nervous about asking Melissa out tonight.

7 - Don't know what to expect from Tiffany tonight.. if she shows up.

8 - Glad my friends are all back in NY.. although I don't see most of them because we're all ****ed up doing our own things.

9 - Glad I'm no longer in rehab or in court.

10 - Amazed at how much I love being a forum member here.

11 - Wouldn't mind meeting Erz and Wilh, and Max, GammaMike and hanging out a night. I think it'd be cool. Also a few others I forgot to mention.. but you know who you are.

12 - A few things aside.. I have no real complaints in life right now.

13 - I wanna buy those special edition NY Adidas that have the names of the boroughs on the side... but I'm gonna wait for someone to buy them for me.

14 - I curse wayy too much but that's fine. People are used to it.

15 - I should take better care of myself but I really don't careabout my health anymore.

16 - I still miss talking to Jenn.

17 - I'm amazed I still manage to keep my job.

18 - I'm single and always will be. I don't think I'm made to be anyone's BF. Which is just fine with me.

19 - I shouldn't be anyone's father either. I'll teach the kids popularity is more important than grades.

20 - I love New York more than anything in the world.
 
My 2005:

1. I drink much less beer than I used to. I wonder why?

2. Uh, I'm already running out of stuff to say.

3. jack screwed me over in Survivor on Day 9, but it's okay because apparently he has sex with dmcnx.

4. It's my anniversary coming up in a couple of days, so I better have bought something nice.... assuming I'm still married.

5. I love my kitties!

6. Corinthian loves my kitties:confused:

7. Daisy said generally alot. And to me, she'll always be Lisa. I haven't figured that one out yet.

8. 2006 will bring interesting things. No Danny scores until late in the year, but TP should be released in May as well as X3.

9. I'm hoping by the time I'm re-reading this I'll know who Topher is playing...

10. I won't get a 360... I won't get a 360...

11. I'm still liking my car, but I figure by the reread of this, I will have scratched it up and not cared about it anymore.

12. I'm still living in Atlanta despite possible plans to have moved twice.

13. Andy Milonakis should be dead. His stupidity is rivaled by that of only kypade.

14. Kipobe is a horrible screename. What kind of past due crack was I on?

15. Brodie gets banned alot.

16. If I have 3 eggs in one hand, and 4 eggs in the other, and I give you two eggs from each hand, how many eggs do I have?
Tom Welling Sucks
That's the best thing I've heard all year.

17. Fantastic Four was horrible... I only just watched it. Bring on Kong! You better not suck.

18. I seem to only talk to the same people on these boards each time I log on. Maybe I should discover new people? No. I don't like people.

19. I wonder what will be the biggest story of 2006. Another year just flies by...

20. I love LA more than Equint loves NY.
 
Kipobe said:
My 2005:

1. I drink much less beer than I used to. I wonder why?

2. Uh, I'm already running out of stuff to say.

3. jack screwed me over in Survivor on Day 9, but it's okay because apparently he has sex with dmcnx.

4. It's my anniversary coming up in a couple of days, so I better have bought something nice.... assuming I'm still married.

5. I love my kitties!

6. Corinthian loves my kitties:confused:

7. Daisy said generally alot. And to me, she'll always be Lisa. I haven't figured that one out yet.

8. 2006 will bring interesting things. No Danny scores until late in the year, but TP should be released in May as well as X3.

9. I'm hoping by the time I'm re-reading this I'll know who Topher is playing...

10. I won't get a 360... I won't get a 360...

11. I'm still liking my car, but I figure by the reread of this, I will have scratched it up and not cared about it anymore.

12. I'm still living in Atlanta despite possible plans to have moved twice.

13. Andy Milonakis should be dead. His stupidity is rivaled by that of only kypade.

14. Kipobe is a horrible screename. What kind of past due crack was I on?

15. Brodie gets banned alot.

16. If I have 3 eggs in one hand, and 4 eggs in the other, and I give you two eggs from each hand, how many eggs do I have?
Tom Welling Sucks
That's the best thing I've heard all year.

17. Fantastic Four was horrible... I only just watched it. Bring on Kong! You better not suck.

18. I seem to only talk to the same people on these boards each time I log on. Maybe I should discover new people? No. I don't like people.

19. I wonder what will be the biggest story of 2006. Another year just flies by...

20. I love LA more than Equint loves NY.

Not even in your Dream's Dream Kip.... I've applied to the NY Historical Society. I know more god damn information about the history of the city than I care to discuss.

No.. I love NY more than you can ever imagine.
 
Kipobe said:
20. I love LA more than Equint loves NY.
Please, did you watch L.A. Confidential and feel "grateful" for how wonderful they made L.A. look?
Oh I don't think so.
 
Well, I didn't watch LA Confidential... so.... no:confused:
 
Equint77 said:
Not even in your Dream's Dream Kip.... I've applied to the NY Historical Society. I know more god damn information about the history of the city than I care to discuss.

No.. I love NY more than you can ever imagine.
You didn't have to quote all that just to say that.

PS - I hope NY burns to the ground:mad:
 
Kipobe said:
You didn't have to quote all that just to say that.

PS - I hope NY burns to the ground:mad:

just like LA did 2 years ago with those wildfires? :D

ok ok.. I'm gonna stop.... I like Kip.. and I respect his love for his home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"