2005-2006 NBA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sh**! It's gonna be Mutha-F**in' CRAZY in miami for like, three months!!!!!!! ANYONE gonna be able to get laid in that town tonight!

I cant believe it!

Is this a first in history? Being down 0-2 and coming back to win 4 straight?
MAvs should be disguted.

and the heat, what can I say, played hard and d-wade showed he's the second coming.

Congrats heat! Congrats shaq on #4, congrats riley on his #4.

dodger said:
I cant believe it!

Is this a first in history? Being down 0-2 and coming back to win 4 straight?
MAvs should be disguted.

and the heat, what can I say, played hard and d-wade showed he's the second coming.

Congrats heat! Congrats shaq on #4, congrats riley on his #4.

Did you watch the game??? it's at least the third time it's happened in 29 series to start 0-2

A can't believe they just won 4 straight games against the Mavs! Regardless of the crappy game 5 calls, they deserve serious street-cred for this act!

Damn, this feels good. Being a Miami native, I remember when the Heatians first started with guys like Rory Sparrow, Grant Long and Rony Seikaly and losing their first 17 games. That was a long time ago and I'm happy as hell.

I feel good for 'Zo, GP and Pat Riley. I'm glad Shaq has another ring and I may build a shrine to Dwyane Wade. :D Big effort all around from the boys tonight. :up:

I think Eric Dampier cost Dallas the game, I can't believe he let that ball slip.
Dirk was pretty good, but he didn't get the ball enough. That foul they said Dirk did on Wade was mess. Mourning and Haslem were beast. Howard and Harris got in foul trouble way too early. Daniels was pretty good. Wade basically did his thing, hats off to him. Lastly when Howard pulled down his shorts to unwrap himself, I almost fell over laughing.

Oh sh**, i forgot (figuratively) that GP is on the Heat...stupid.

On a serious note, i DO feel sorry for Avery Johnson. He's a class-act coach and man. I respect him completely, and i agree the Mavs should be back in the finals next year...

I can't believe Dallas had such a horrible third quarter... They just went cold.

I honestly think that tonight WAS the championship... had Dallas stolen the game, they'd have won Game 7.

I'm glad to see Wade get a championship, however... He seems like a classy guy. It was a good finals.

Mister J said:
Damn, this feels good. Being a Miami native, I remember when the Heatians first started with guys like Rory Sparrow, Grant Long and Rony Seikaly and losing their first 17 games. That was a long time ago and I'm happy as hell.

I feel good for 'Zo, GP and Pat Riley. I'm glad Shaq has another ring and I may build a shrine to Dwyane Wade. :D Big effort all around from the boys tonight. :up:

Miami natives everywhere better soak this one up b/c the Dolphins will NEVER win a Superbowl again...EVER! I doubt they'll ever make it to the Superbowl for that matter.:down

...but go Heat!:up:

Congrats Heat fans. If you live in Miami go out and get you some 2nite:up:

Beating the upstart Bulls, dominating the rising Nets, finally exorcising those Pistons demons, and pulling off an amazing comeback against the Mavs. An IMPRESSIVE playoff run.

Prognosticator said:
It WAS a good finals! Cudos to the NBA this year.

Yes it was, next year should be even better. I kinda expect the same teams back in the Finals. Looking forward to the Draft.

Man its got to suck losing 4 in a row. But the Mavs have nothing to be worried about, theyll be good for years to come.

Congrats to the Heat and their fans. While I am disappointed that all the hard work and determination the Mavs went through means nothing now, I at least take comfort in knowing that critics have to respect them.

No one thought they'd beat the Spurs or the Suns. Either way, it was a great journey and this looks to be a decent rivalry.

While I stand by my belief that the series was rigged and that they intended it for it to be this way, nothing can be done and the Mavs just have to look to get better, work out the kinks, and possibly get a better more physical center or defensive minded guard.

I will say this though, I think Dallas will be there again next season. I don't see the Spurs or the Suns beating them in the playoffs, so either way congrats to the Heat and their fans.

::waits for Shaq to begin his thin veiled Kobe bashing:: :p

Prognosticator said:
Oh, sh**! It's gonna be Mutha-F**in' CRAZY in miami for like, three months!!!!!!! ANYONE gonna be able to get laid in that town tonight!
Tis true. Chicks threw their tops off when the Lakers won their second in a row.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Congrats to the Heat and their fans. While I am disappointed that all the hard work and determination the Mavs went through means nothing now, I at least take comfort in knowing that critics have to respect them.

No one thought they'd beat the Spurs or the Suns. Either way, it was a great journey and this looks to be a decent rivalry.

While I stand by my belief that the series was rigged and that they intended it for it to be this way, nothing can be done and the Mavs just have to look to get better, work out the kinks, and possibly get a better more physical center or defensive minded guard.

I will say this though, I think Dallas will be there again next season. I don't see the Spurs or the Suns beating them in the playoffs, so either way congrats to the Heat and their fans.

::waits for Shaq to begin his thin veiled Kobe bashing:: :p

Oh yes, Dallas will be back.. but one thing we really need is a solid center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"