2005-2006 NBA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to say. right now i might give Wade a slight nod over Kobe becuase of his versitility. I don't think Kobe can go to the rack quite like Wade.

On the radio they were rating wade third though.. Kobe, Lebron, then wade. I would say Wade, Kobe, then Lebron

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Second, behind Kobe. The guy gets double and tripple teamed and more than likely he will still make the shot. Plus, there is no way Kobe misses those two free throws to give Dalls any chance at a tie.

Nah, Kobe can be contained with organised defense, Wade is still a problem.

Wade is more efficent than Kobe. He can score 30pts. without taking 40 shots like Mr. Bryant.

By the way...I heard Kobe was so distraught over Shaq winning a title in Miami that he bought himself a $4 million ring. Oooh.

Super_Ludacris said:
Nah, Kobe can be contained with organised defense, Wade is still a problem.
even with the risk of being a kobe swinger... you HAVE to take shaq into account..he opens the floor..i love wade..but put him on the lakers squad now..then judge... its easy for a 2guard to look good with shaq..ask penny

I prefer Dwayne Wade to Kobe Bryant, because Wade is humble and a superstar who helps makes his teammates better, not a selfish egomaniac.

Yeah but you still gotta knock them shots in, plus Penny and Wade have won playoff series without Shaq (Penny with 20ppg in 2000 without Kidd knocking off the then Champ Spurs in the first round, and Wade against some team I think it was NO or some **** in 2004) We still waiting on Kobe to win without Shaq

portland2002 said:
I prefer Dwayne Wade to Kobe Bryant, because Wade is humble and a superstar who helps makes his teammates better, not a selfish egomaniac.
Kobe was pretty damn humble before he won titles and got 5,000 endorsements and got his face EVERYWHERE, too. :p

I'm just wondering what happens if Miami dont repeat and then Shaq eventually retires a couple of years from now and Wade doesnt win again? Cause then all this talk is gonna look funny. Just saying not hating...

Super_Ludacris said:
I'm just wondering what happens if Miami dont repeat and then Shaq eventually retires a couple of years from now and Wade doesnt win again? Cause then all this talk is gonna look funny. Just saying not hating...

thats what im sayin... everyone looks good against shaq...kobe still loks good top tier good...not title contending good ...but elite nonetheless... when shaq retires is when we should judge wade...cat is WOW right now though :up:

Super_Ludacris said:
Good to see Florida radio still sucks

Didn't know you could "SEE" radio. But you know what's even better to see?

hpg0506_060620_team3.jpg

:o

Go Web Go! said:
Didn't know you could "SEE" radio. But you know what's even better to see?

hpg0506_060620_team3.jpg

:o

You told me what they said so I saw

It's not hard to do unlike the Heat repeating

Super_Ludacris said:
That's not a LA team hoisting the trophy you know....and you still suck at discussing the NBA lol
Yes but thats a former LA player who gave us 3 Championships!!! Shaq I salute you! :cool:

NOFX said:
Yes but thats a former LA player who gave us 3 Championships!!! Shaq I salute you! :cool:

What about the current Lakers? I thought Kobe was gonna give you the championship. Your the first Laker fan I met you aint pissed that they one..........but then again your are NOFX so...

I'm so mad at Dirk "choke" Nowitzki.

0 field goals in the 4th

0 shot attempts past inside the arc in the 4th

Where's teh heart, guts, and drive to get to the line?

I almost forgot about that Laker choke in Round 1. Wow.

Super_Ludacris said:
What about the current Lakers? I thought Kobe was gonna give you the championship. Your the first Laker fan I met you aint pissed that they one..........but then again your are NOFX so...
OH shut up!!! I was at the bar's here in LA and majroity of people here were pulling for Shaq's Heat!!! Know the ****ing facts!

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm so mad at Dirk "choke" Nowitzki.

0 field goals in the 4th

0 shot attempts past inside the arc in the 4th

Where's teh heart, guts, and drive to get to the line?
It's rigged, he was bought off to make Wade a superstar.

:p

NOFX said:
OH shut up!!! I was at the bar's here in LA and majroity of people here were pulling for Shaq's Heat!!! Know the ****ing facts!

Must have been a gay bar cause every Laker fan I know is pissed then again there more Kobe fans and aint you a Clipper fan anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"