2007 Hype! Sports Awards Ceremony!

I have no idea, but he will definitely answer some questions in a few days...

Fran™;13596720 said:
2007's Dumbest Sports Poster is...
bandwagon.jpg

Congratulations! You deserve it! :yay:

With your constant spelling and grammar errors, it seems as though the choice was clear.

There was a 4-way tie for first place, but a random number generator picked the winner for me. No bias judgment at all, trust me.

1. Psycho Symbiote
2. Celldog/SurfDUI
3. Silver Knight
why thankyou.....i'd like to thank my parents and family....*sniff* i need a moment. *bursts into tears*

oh and by the way...

:cmad::up: DA PATS! :cmad::up:

what? i have to defend my title! :oldrazz:

Fran™;13596720 said:
2007's Dumbest Sports Poster is...
bandwagon.jpg

Congratulations! You deserve it! :yay:

With your constant spelling and grammar errors, it seems as though the choice was clear.

There was a 4-way tie for first place, but a random number generator picked the winner for me. No bias judgment at all, trust me.

1. Psycho Symbiote
2. Celldog/SurfDUI
3. Silver Knight
if he didnt win this...then id certainly be the most angry person ever

oh also...Psycho..on the spidey boards u said u were goin to england and wouldnt be back to talk till January...so wtf

I would like to thank all the people that voted me as the Most Intelligent Sports People.

I would also like to thank Craig T. Nelson, because without his brilliant coaching insight I would not be the Sporting Genius I am.

if he didnt win this...then id certainly be the most angry person ever

oh also...Psycho..on the spidey boards u said u were goin to england and wouldnt be back to talk till January...so wtf
seems that the house i'm in has a computer...woo.....now shush!:cmad: :oldrazz:

I AM IN ENGLAND lol. savvy?

Fran™;13603531 said:
This award came down to one vote to end it all. Not a number generator, another voter. :up:

This guy is f***ing hilarious. I laugh at 90% of his posts, and that's the highest figure on my charts. Even though he's a Michigan fan, I'm still very impressed with him, and consider him a friend on the boards. Hell, he keeps me informed of GR87's whereabouts. :o

2007's Funniest Sports Poster is...
funniestpostermisterjso5.jpg

Congrats buddy, you deserve it. :up:

Land Sakes, Alive! I thought this type of thing only happened in the movies ...or at ceremonies where you're required to donate at least $100. Allow me to thank the following individuals, integral to my achievement here:

• The people at Nike, for designing the University of Oregon's football uniforms. Zeus knows how many jokes we made at the expense of those atrocities. Special mention to several of the hideous throwback uniforms so callously put on display by the NFL;

• Any athlete who engaged in ridiculous, questionable or even illegal behavior. There's always fun to be had there. Nothing brings out the sarcastic remarks like millionaire prima donnas acting as if they don't having a ****ing clue with their instances of whining (Hi, Mamba), teenage shenanigans (Lay off the sauce before doing interviews, Marbury) and brain farts (Stay on the bench next time, Amare);

• Michael Vick, for falling harder than Mark Mangino sitting in a wicker chair :lmao:;

• Whoever made that laughing icon :lmao:;

• Oklahoma State head football coach, Mike Gundy; simply because he's a MAN! He's 40!;

• Several of my favorite teams, particularly the Miami Hurricanes and Michigan Wolverines football teams and the Miami Dolphins, for having their share of embarrassing moments and below average seasons forcing me to have a sense of humor about things in order to refrain from going on numerous bloody rampages ...several of which while inebriated; and

• Most certainly, all the regulars in the varied sports threads around this place for apparently being so easily entertained. I secretly loathe you all. :up:

Land Sakes, Alive! I thought this type of thing only happened in the movies ...or at ceremonies where you're required to donate at least $100. Allow me to thank the following individuals, integral to my achievement here:
  • The people at Nike, for designing the University of Oregon's football uniforms. Zeus knows how many jokes we made at the expense of those atrocities. Special mention to several of the hideous throwback uniforms so callously put on display by the NFL;
  • Any athlete who engaged in ridiculous, questionable or even illegal behavior. There's always fun to be had there. Nothing brings out the sarcastic remarks like millionaire prima donnas acting as if they don't having a ****ing clue with their instances of whining (Hi, Mamba), teenage shenanigans (Lay off the sauce before doing interviews, Marbury) and brain farts (Stay on the bench next time, Amare);
  • Michael Vick, for falling harder than Mark Mangino sitting in a wicker chair :lmao:;
  • Whoever made that laughing icon :lmao:;
  • Oklahoma State head football coach, Mike Gundy; simply because he's a MAN! He's 40!;
  • Several of my favorite teams, particularly the Miami Hurricanes and Michigan Wolverines football teams and the Miami Dolphins, for having their share of embarrassing moments and below average seasons forcing me to have a sense of humor about things in order to refrain from going on numerous bloody rampages ...several of which while inebriated; and
  • Most certainly, all the regulars in the varied sports threads around this place for apparently being so easily entertained. I secretly loathe you all. :up:
best speach!

I better come in third for something!! :cmad:

Words on what?

A-Man whined about how he didn't win a Hype award.
Fran told him to quit complaining.
A-Man caught feelings and reported Fran.
More whining and fighting insued, and both were given a time out.

When I can get some trophies made :csad:

The rest of these awards will be done later in the week.

The rest of these awards will be done later in the week.

This next awards is for The Best Sports Team of 2007.

Pretty predictable, and deserving. First 16-0 team in NFL history.

bestsportsteampatriotshy3.jpg

1. Patriots
2. Red Sox
3. Spurs

I'm almost tempted to just post the winners. Since my trophy maker is back in school :csad:

2007's Dumbest Sports Thread belongs to...
soccer.jpg

The voting for this was pretty much unanimous, once again. Soccer seems like it can be a fun sport, but for us Americans, we just are not too fond of it. :o

My fellow Americans...

You're all a bunch smelly pirate hookers and I will slap you in public. :cmad:

Why does the guy in red have a handful of the other guy's package? :confused:

I thought only the goalie was allowed to touch balls with his hands? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back