2009 MTV Movie Awards - The Thread

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
Will your favorite flicks get nommed and win? Tune in to the questionable Andy Samberg @ 9/8c tonight and find out! Also, prepare for the trailer to New Moon as well. :o

im watching it, Andy was hilarious in the opening bit and that indian guy from observe and report

Keyboard Cat?! I hope they were serious about that.

Decent clip. The ending was sick.

June 24th......

Considering the crowd (read: MTV), I'd say the "Best Movie" winner will either be The Dark Knight or Twilight.

Lol at Adam against Megan Fox.

Footage was alright. Decepticons looked like a bunch of gangsters. Didn't really feel scared for Sam/Mickaela. Maybe because it's like 1 in the afternoon.

Keyboard cat FTW.

100% in here is pulling for Dark Knight right?

TDK's fight wasn't really a fight, so Pineapple can take that one.

Robert Pattison could take a dump on the Declaration of Independence and these girls would find a way to blame the Declaration.

Twilight is going to win every single award. I can't think of a single more pointless "awards show" in history

And twas only a couple years ago he was playing like 4th banana to Harry Potter.

Any competition that compares Twilight and TDK is automatic fail. :down Seriously WTF.

Fixed.

Hell comparing Twilight to HSM is bad. Yeah, that's how much I HATE Twilight. I really can't wait until that lame fad withers & dies & real books can be in the top charts.

I feel extremely dirty watching this trash tonight.

Seriously.

But I like Will Ferrell and Samberg. So I'm watching, and at least I caught the Transformers clip. :/

Fixed.

Hell comparing Twilight to HSM is bad. Yeah, that's how much I HATE Twilight. I really can't wait until that lame fad withers & dies & real books can be in the top charts.

Yeah, I haven't even seen a HSM flick, but I'm pretty sure I can stomach their corniness over the mess that Twilight was.

That girl they cut to during the Twilight win had a big-ass forehead

This show is getting closer and closer to the kids choice awards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"