(2011) Dick of the Year!

BlackLantern.

i think lag won something last year?

I'm definitely voting for Alexei, the only person ever to bring me to curse on this site. I even hate his avatar.

We could probably organize nearly the entire Avengers forum to stuff the ballot box for AB. He is the only person on this site I've ever gotten angry with. And it's useless to put him on the ignore list because he pisses other people off so much that his inanities are endlessly quoted.

We could probably organize nearly the entire Avengers forum to stuff the ballot box for AB. He is the only person on this site I've ever gotten angry with. And it's useless to put him on the ignore list because he pisses other people off so much that his inanities are endlessly quoted.

EXACTLY

If a guy who negates the usefulness of the ignore function isn't a good nominee, I don't know who is.

What did this guy do or say to irritate you guys so much? I'm just wondering.

What did this guy do or say to irritate you guys so much? I'm just wondering.

He has one of the most combative, smarmy attitudes on the Hype. Here was his response when I said X-Men:FC didn't exactly blow my mind.

Oh, First Class blew minds. Intelligent minds.

You see? He also has a tendency to surface in the Avengers thread every couple of months to remind us that a) Marvel hasn't had a good film since TIH and b) Feige is the devil. When he shows up, you might as well skip the next week because the thread has been derailed.

He has one of the most combative, smarmy attitudes on the Hype. Here was his response when I said X-Men:FC didn't exactly blow my mind.

You see? He also has a tendency to surface in the Avengers thread every couple of months to remind us that a) Marvel hasn't had a good film since TIH and b) Feige is the devil. When he shows up, you might as well skip the next week because the thread has been derailed.

Oh, he's that type of poster. Why hasn't he gotten banned yet?

Oh, he's that type of poster. Why hasn't he gotten banned yet?

Keeps getting warned by mods, but not banned. The best part of his warnings is when he unleashes the SHH "kliq" defense (his spelling, not mine). Me, Wolvie, and a few others are all "veteran posters out to get him." Ridiculous.

Actually, you can get a sample of him right now. He's over in the Thor threads repeating his Feige/MCU arguments for the millionth time.

Keeps getting warned by mods, but not banned. The best part of his warnings is when he unleashes the SHH "kliq" defense (his spelling, not mine). Me, Wolvie, and a few others are all "veteran posters out to get him." Ridiculous.

Actually, you can get a sample of him right now. He's over in the Thor threads repeating his Feige/MCU arguments for the millionth time.

I just read a handful of his posts, I'm almost 100% certain that he won't last another year here.

Agreed, Alexi gets my vote for this notorious award. :word:

I haven't ripped him a new one in a while. I'm going to go do that now.

EDIT: Just ripped him new one. And after what he said, once again, I'm changing my nomination to Alexei Belyakov.

Last edited:
Agreed. I went there for one minute. Had to leave when someone said "They didn't enjoy TDK all that much" and one guy told him he had a brain condition. Screw 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"