2012 NFL Pick em: Let's get picked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i would have had a perfect week if i chose the packers instead of the lions.

What was i thinking

damn i would have had a perfect week if i chose the packers instead of the lions.

What was i thinking

right there with you, except the damn Dolphins were my undoing. Even I knew better than to pick the Lions.

Man, I go away for a few days and NYS has a perfect week? Wow..good job bro.

Little interesting note....all the Leaders have correctly pick exactly two thirds (66%) of their games to this point. Better than those picking against the spread.

Big week. A lot of tough games so anyone who is behind can make up ground fast...

This is going to be a make or break week for me...alot of games I'm on the fence with.

Why in the heck did I pick Green Bay...?

If the Jaguars beat the Jets this week, Mister J will do the cat daddy for all to see.

So I took a screenshot of my picks this week because if I miss out on a week again because of them not saving for some dumb reason I'll go ape!

So much for that promise. Today sucks!
It's just as well. My final moments of what would have been practice time was spent plotting out horrible vengeance on the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins for their unwarranted slights of me.

I ****ing hate the NFC East this year.

Mister J knows when the Jaguars are going to fail. Once again this week he vowed to do the cat daddy if they beat the Dolphins.

I pretty much gave up. So close to the top yet fell down completely. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"