NFL Pick 'em 2015: Pick it for Carmen!

Yup. I didn't try to pick any upsets in hope people in front of me did. Great plan! :up:

Cool, i'm not in last place.

aauA9UA.jpg

J and myself are conferring. Stand by.

You know what? I was so into Fantasy Football this year that once Fantasy ended... I kinda lost track of Pick 'em. I always updated them at the same time. Oh well... it wasn't like I was ever going to make it anywhere above 4th or 5th from last at that point anyway.

dammit. if i hadn't had missed the thursday game, there would be a three-way tie.

dangit

If I would have gotten a few picks right, there would have been a 4way tie. :sly:

If you hadn't missed picking several games each week along the way, we wouldn't even have needed to confer. You likely would be an outright winner.

But yeah, the hell with it. Site says you're on top, so we will allow you throw your mighty things and be a champion. But damn, some of y'all were some seriously bad pickers this year, I gotta say. You have an average of 13 games a week, and some of y'all might pick 11 of them and ignore the other two.

Why??? :csad:

Irregardless. Craptain Bryan, I hereby crown your ass with the Dennis Green trophy.

DennisGreenTrophy.jpg

2015 NFL Pick em Champion Captain Bryan

Rockboy will probably launch a protest, which he is free to do. But we won't listen.

We're done! This season was horrible. I blame Ted Ginn.

21njpuf.jpg

See y'all next time.

Nah I'm cool with it. I figured he was on top despite the tie due to the tiebreakers. I'm not salty, I've proven myself as a force to be reckoned with in Pick Em's. :o

GG Captain Bryan. Great picking. :up:

Thank you guys. It was a blast. Hopefully when I win next year it will be by a higher margin. ;)

Fun as always - see you guys next year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"