2014 Emmy Nominees.

Modern Family's great but we all know what should have won.
sunny-award-awards-2.gif

sunny-award-awards-3.gif

I like Louis CK just fine, but how the Emmys have yet to acknowledge FX's legit comedy titan for almost a decade straight is beyond me.

The League too.

You guys are killin me here haha. But making me very excited now to start this series. I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long. I've always been a fan of thrillers and horror and the Hannibal stories. Dumb on my part to wait til now, but better late than never.
:up: You won't regret it.

I like Louis CK just fine, but how the Emmys have yet to acknowledge FX's legit comedy titan for almost a decade straight is beyond me.

The League too.

Agreed. You're the Worst is also a great addition (that will also probably be completely ignored).

The League too.

It's going to have more seasons than MASH, Cheers, Frasier, and Happy Days. You'd think they acknowledge it before it's over.

Seasons 3 and 4 of IASIP should have gotten noms. Some of the funniest pieces of TV ever are in those two seasons alone.

C'mon, Emmy voters. Treat yo self.

tumblr_mrsoapHwIX1sp7ha5o1_400_zps06b485d3.gif

What's it going to take for ^ show to get a nomination?

I wonder if they'll nominate Chris Pratt next year. :shr:

With that and Chris Pratts gaining in popularity, it should get some notice.

I don't want to live in a world where BBT keeps racking up noms, while Parks and Rec gets shunned forever.

As happy as I am with Cranston's win, part of me would've enjoyed seeing McConaughey get it just to thoroughly shatter any notion that there needs to be a diving line between TV and film actors. An Emmy and an Academy Award in the very same year would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"