2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Kane keeps begging me to join, but not interested to join lesser ppl on here. I already won this tournament before woooo!. So many bald guys out here hollering my name, when last year I spent more money on spilt liquor. You're talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, mother kiss stealin WOO!
Wheeling dealing, Limousine riding, hnnngh Flying, son of a gun.
giphy.gif

My return to the deathmatchs would be like the first time bald C.lee saw the beatles live.

But. Eh. Not interested.

[YT]7w1mq6rAfMM[/YT]

Last edited:
should change it up and do tag teams this year

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages....hype generation x proudly brings to you...

THE TAGGGG TEAMMM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLDDDDDD

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages....hype generation x proudly brings to you...

THE TAGGGG TEAMMM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLDDDDDD

The twist? Hype Heroes and Heels. Pairing the most popular with the a**holiest/Trump supporters! :hehe:

I'd rather kill myself.

Well that would violate the terms & conditions of your deathmatch contract.

There must be a loophole... maybe I can pay someone to do it.

Oh i'd love to see you try.

Most hated hypester in decades V The most electrifying hypester in forum entertainment

E2Nq1ax.gif

I may have to extend the deadline for this... I need more contestants to volunteer.

My return to the deathmatchs would be like the first time bald C.lee saw the beatles live.

What got you started on your current sctickt of calling everyone bald?

You know that whole "Is Henry Cavill balding or not" debate first flourished many years ago on hype during the release of Man of Steel and still going strong post BvS into Justice League.

My moneys on that being the origin.

You know that whole "Is Henry Cavill balding or not" debate first flourished many years ago on hype during the release of Man of Steel and still going strong post BvS into Justice League.

My moneys on that being the origin.
I never understood this. He clearly had a receding hairline. But it was never the end of the world. He has plenty of hair and if it got so bad, plenty of ways around. :funny:

Finally, someone ask who he might actually answer.
It's annoying enough in his general usage.....but he has used it talking about me several times now....and in the words of the late great queen Victoria...I am not amused.

I never understood this. He clearly had a receding hairline. But it was never the end of the world. He has plenty of hair and if it got so bad, plenty of ways around. :funny:

John Wayne and Sean Connery were balding for most of their careers....they just put on toupees and acted on through it. When fans found out they were bald, they reacted this way - "Huh....he's bald.....wonder what cool movie he will make next."

Yeah i never understood that argument either, At the least he's got better locks of hair then my balding self lol.

John Wayne and Sean Connery were balding for most of their careers....they just put on toupees and acted on through it. When fans found out they were bald, they reacted this way - "Huh....he's bald.....wonder what cool movie he will make next."
It's almost like they were actors in movies playing roles... Though then again we now live in a world where people are shocked and angry that Emilia Clarke, who plays Dany on Game of Thrones, doesn't actually have blonde hair. God, have we really gotten that whiny? :funny:

It's annoying enough in his general usage.....but he has used it talking about me several times now....and in the words of the late great queen Victoria...I am not amused.
:funny:

I honestly can't tell, because he seems to use it interchangeably between a term of endearment and an insult. So I am really curious.

It's almost like they were actors in movies playing roles... Though then again we now live in a world where people are shocked and angry that Emilia Clarke, who plays Dany on Game of Thrones, doesn't actually have blonde hair. God, have we really gotten that whiny? :funny:
Charlize Theron Gains 30 pounds, wears false teeth, removes her makeup and has dirt thrown on her......GIVE HER THE OSCAR DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Emilia Clarke puts on a wig......WHAT'S UP WITH THAT ****?

:funny:

I guess it only counts if you are making yourself look "worse".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"