2022 Hypetime Achievement Award

I don't know how well your database search function works, but can someone do a search of people who have been on the Hype for 10 years and are still active? Are there way too many of them?
Maybe include gender. :D

I'm a noob compared to most others here, but what does retired mean? Not active?

Do you get a pension? A watch?

Retired simply means they haven't posted for quite some time... my guess would be a few years... the number has never been established... most retired votes are from the first 10 years of SHH and have not posted since..

Retired simply means they haven't posted for quite some time... my guess would be a few years... the number has never been established... most retired votes are from the first 10 years of SHH and have not posted since..
So…… I guess that means I don’t get a new lawn.:csad:

An eligible list would be nice, but since 2023-2013 = 10 (last time i checked anyway), I nominate @Sithborg

Last edited:
And.....furthermore.....given the qualifications,

"In order to be eligible for this award, your account needs to be at least 10 years old. Also, a past winner cannot win a second time."

I nominate DJ_KIDDvicIOUs and KRYPTON INC.

I didn't see anything about getting banned.......

It says at least 2 so there can be more.......unlike Highlander or something like that.

As I am surprised to not see him on the previous winner list I gotta with my boy @DogLips
I thought he'd have won it 15 or so years ago while still active lol. DL is a must asap for retired now then.

depends on the group lol
awkward-metal-bands-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"