290 lb. man sues White Castle for small booth size

That reminds me of the time where I saw an older couple parked next to a fat guy's car. He got out and hit their car. They began to scream at him and told him they would call the police to report the "accident". He called them 'weightest" and claimed that if he had to wait to get out it was "false imprisonment".

I hate some people. Hate them....hate them...hate them.

He can just go through the drive thru.

I think when you get too fat to fit in the booths at a fast food restaurant, it's a message to lose a bit of weight.

This guy isn't really comparing himself to pregnant women and those with disabilities, is he?

:doh:

Unbelievable...

Greedy, sloppy fat ****s like this I pray have heart attacks in the not too distant future.

I think when you get too fat to fit in the booths at a fast food restaurant, it's a message to lose a bit of weight.

Exactly, you would think this would be a bit of a wake up call.

This guy isn't really comparing himself to pregnant women and those with disabilities, is he?

:doh:

I was fat and I am disabled. They are not the same thing! :doh: I am so tired of able bodied idiots using our law!

Unbelievable.....

Reminds me of a time I got shouted out by some fat guy when I apparently "stole" his parking space (I was waiting in a disabled bay for my mother who has arthritis).

im-big-boned-funny-denis-leary-demotivational-poster-1291010233.jpg

To be fair he tried being nice and White Castle went into *beep* mode.

What was the store supposed to do? Remove and rebuild the seats in the eating area just for him? This guys is just an entitled ass.

I'm surprised that White Castle didn't just buy him off with a garbage bag full of popcorn. :up:

To be fair he tried being nice and White Castle went into *beep* mode.

lol... of course you would take blubbergut's side.

Look, you want to eat until you're morbidly obese, that's your business. But don't go suing airlines and fast-food joints, because their seats are too small for your unholy, freak-of-nature frame. And I hate how they blame it on glandular problems. How come no one in Asia or Africa ever seems to suffer from these glandular problems? Take at least a modicum of responsibility for the sorry state your shameless gluttony has left you in.

Reminds me of a time I got shouted out by some fat guy when I apparently "stole" his parking space (I was waiting in a disabled bay for my mother who has arthritis).

:facepalm:

People have a serious problem if they think fat and disabled are the same thing.

:facepalm:

People have a serious problem if they think fat and disabled are the same thing.

I see that sort of thing at work a lot. Overweight people using the motorized riding carts to do their shopping. I wonder how many of them are actually disabled and need the help and how many are just too fat to walk.

I see that sort of thing at work a lot. Overweight people using the motorized riding carts to do their shopping. I wonder how many of them are actually disabled and need the help and how many are just too fat to walk.

I see that every time I'm at a store. Target, Ingles, whatever...there's always some perfectly able-to-walk person ripping off the scooter.

How do I know they're able to walk? Because a few occasions I've kept an eye on them at the end, and they hop off the scooter with ease, walk out the door without so much as a hobble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"