Hawaii man sues Burger King over needles in burger

I think there is the usual kind of cover up going on with this type of case, the pertinant details are only given on a 'needle to know' basis.

:huh: < That wasn't funny?!)

:lmao: < .....I know.)

Last edited:
It seems like some people here are forgetting that there are a number of sizes needles can come in, many of which - in theory - could accidentally be ingested within a mouthful of food.

Its serious business to swallow something like that. Its one thing to plant a finger in ones food - thats a very low risk con. Its something else entirely to purposefully swallow several needles that could destroy your digestive system and even kill you. I can't imagine the pain of one or more needles being passed through your body. Anyone calling him a drama queen for the event isn't really thinking this one out, IMO.

I guess it should be if he was injured there.

My question is how the hell did a needle get to his rectum without sticking somewhere else first?

Well, before that they said...

According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Honolulu this week, Bartholomew took the meal home and while eating the hamburger, he bit into the needle that pierced his tongue and made him bleed. He was hospitalized and put on bed rest for six days after another needle was found lodged in his small intestine.

I'd like to know how small they were.

Well, the metal part of the needles I use for my insulin is only about 5 millimetres long, and I guess if that snapped off, it could be swallowed in one bite. And while it seems odd that there could be two in one burger, I've still gotta side with the soldier on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"