• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

290 lb. man sues White Castle for small booth size

Only in America.

Imagine the burden that would be lifted from our healthcare system, if people took care of themselves and didn't have contests with their friends to see how much cheesewiz they could eat.

I see that every time I'm at a store. Target, Ingles, whatever...there's always some perfectly able-to-walk person ripping off the scooter.

How do I know they're able to walk? Because a few occasions I've kept an eye on them at the end, and they hop off the scooter with ease, walk out the door without so much as a hobble.

Those people are selfish and lazy.

I see that every time I'm at a store. Target, Ingles, whatever...there's always some perfectly able-to-walk person ripping off the scooter.

How do I know they're able to walk? Because a few occasions I've kept an eye on them at the end, and they hop off the scooter with ease, walk out the door without so much as a hobble.

You shoulda busted them out. Say you're a mod on Superherohype.

And then there are kids. Freakin kids using them like toys. :doh:

And then there are kids. Freakin kids using them like toys. :doh:

That's always gonna be the case. Kids will automatically use anything that society deems is for a certain group, because it's forbidden.

That's always gonna be the case. Kids will automatically use anything that society deems is for a certain group, because it's forbidden.

Can I smack them anyway?

If they break it,they must buy it.

If only my store had those kind of cajones. They are so desperate for customers, they used to let the homeless sit in the cafe but forbid employees.

im-big-boned-funny-denis-leary-demotivational-poster-1291010233.jpg
:csad:

It's sad that a person's family and friends would let them get into this kind of shape. I think people are just afraid of coming off as insensitive or rude, but if you care about someone and see that they are like this, you have to know that their days are numbered.

IMO, someone like this needs to be involved in some group exercise with their friends and/or family so that they'll feel motivated and won't feel judged and mocked when they work out.

Kids are okay, because they don't know better.

Morbidly obese adults who launch frivolous lawsuits against fast-food companies are a different matter.

Kids are okay, because they don't know better.

Morbidly obese adults who launch frivolous lawsuits against fast-food companies are a different matter.

Its not ok for kids, but you're right, its worse with adults.

You shoulda busted them out. Say you're a mod on Superherohype.

I've pulled my mod badge on occasion, but no one respects it. I guess because they've never seen me in action on the site. Jerks :cmad:

Its not ok for kids, but you're right, its worse with adults.

With the kids, it's the parents who should be blamed. Kids are kids (up to a certain age... after about 10, yeah blame the kids).

I see that all the time.

Personally I think it's both disgraceful and disrespectful to let your body get to that point.

There are some people that would give anything for a good body who are legitimately handicapped and having Mr.WhiteCastle go through with a lawsuit like this with a straight face is frankly appalling.

it's cases like this that convinces me that there should be a court appointed person who slaps these people in tje head.

Cases like this should be summarily dismissed the minute they're brought to attention.

Maybe the booth is too small for you because human beings are not supposed to weigh 300 pounds.

Obese and complaining that the booths are too small?.............really?

sorry, I couldn't hear what was being posted over the basket of oreos im eating, which I am dipping in fudge

Cookie dough ice cream with hot chocolate fudge and cherries on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"