• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sci-Fi 3 Body Problem

The exact extent of this renewal seems unclear. D&D confirm it's through to the show's conclusion, but it's not stated how long that will take. A season? A handful of episodes?

Still slowly making my way through the show, I've only watched the first two episodes so far. The show hasn't hooked me yet, and I don't care at all about the VR plotline, but the reveal at the end of episode 2 was the first interesting thing to happen so far. I'm sticking with it until episode five as that's the one the showrunners have hyped.

With Netflix this could mean anything , 2 more seasons could just be 6 episodes broken up into 3 episoes per season.

Good to know this will get a proper conclusion. I finished the first season and while it's not great, it's a solid sci-fi series which is something I've been missing since The Expanse ended. It also helps that it's much better than the final seasons of Game of Thrones.

just finished it wow I LOVED the bit with the Judgement Day ship in the Panama Canal if you know, you know ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"