Very nice start. Hopefully they don't end up doing what MS and Sony did and can put some more units on the shelves.

I wonder what this # will be a month from now.

I have no idea. I was under the impression that they had started manufacturing early though, like way back in July, so I'm pretty sure it's doable. Every unit they can put on the shelf is a guaranteed sell for now.

They'll have 4 million out by Christmas from what I've read.

400,000 is supposed to be ready for the Japan Launch. They'll all go.

Where are these numbers at? The link I click won't work

Well looks like Wii will definitely be a bigger seller than Gamecube. Now that u can play Gamecube games on Wii...I'm gonna trade in my GC and get a Wii. I wonder how much I'll get for it...20 bucks? Probably less....:(

Sell it on ebay as just "nintendo console", I'm sure you'll get some idiot who thinks it's a Wii and will pay out the ass for it.

Lord Blackbolt said:
Well looks like Wii will definitely be a bigger seller than Gamecube. Now that u can play Gamecube games on Wii...I'm gonna trade in my GC and get a Wii. I wonder how much I'll get for it...20 bucks? Probably less....:(

Remember you'll have to include a Gamecube controller with your system and that you can use them as Vitrual Console controllers. So if you've got enough to spare might as well see what you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"