• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Ms. Marvel thread.

Deathlok2001 said:
Its like a 1970s revival at Marvel!:eek::up:.... You got Moon Knight, Spider woman, Ms. Marvel, Marvel team up, The Thing ( with his own short lived book) Alpha Flight in the pipe, A form of the West Coast Avengers upcoming, Ghost Rider ( Johnny Blaze) Marvel Western books.......:up::up::)
the only ones missing are the SONS of the TIGER

does ms.marvel resemble daily 10 hostess debbie matinoupolos to you? she does to me:ninja:or maybe torrie wilson?

3dman27 said:
the only ones missing are the SONS of the TIGER

Not quite the same thing, but they are having a new White Tiger.

3dman27 said:
does ms.marvel resemble daily 10 hostess debbie matinoupolos to you? she does to me:ninja:or maybe torrie wilson?

What the hell are those?

Mistress Gluon said:
What the hell are those?
debbie matinoupolis is a tv hostess on the E!and STYLE networks while torrie willson is a wwe wrestler:ninja:

#8 was a great CW tie-in. Of course, it just propelled the notion that the pro-SHRA guys are morally bankrupt, but that's pretty much par for the course.

Did not see the ending [blackout]with Rogue[/blackout] coming. However they approach this, it should be good.

Mister J said:
#8 was a great CW tie-in. Of course, it just propelled the notion that the pro-SHRA guys are morally bankrupt, but that's pretty much par for the course.

Did not see the ending [blackout]with Rogue[/blackout] coming. However they approach this, it should be good.

Yeah, I like how obviously bad the government must be, rather than any other view point. It's great in a craptacular sort of way. Either way, I enjoyed the issue.

For those interested, I read the other day that Greg Horn will be the official cover artist starting with issue 12, I believe.

Oh nice, yet I am fearing the T & A overload.

Wait....wtf am I saying! NICE!:O

Hmmm, I guess Cho is too busy with Mighty Avengers.

Cho's Carol is how you say...."teh hawt".

Cho being the cover artist for Ms. Marvel was a strong selling point for me to add Ms. Marvel to my pull.

PWN3R RANGER said:
Cho's Carol is how you say...."teh hawt".

While I wouldn't use "teh hawt" (since I would then have to kill myself for saying it) I would say that she's "someone I would forgo my inhibitions and moral structure for."

Mistress Gluon said:
While I wouldn't use "teh hawt" (since I would then have to kill myself for saying it) I would say that she's "someone I would forgo my inhibitions and moral structure for."

You're posts inspire me to strive for the next level of witty-ness.:heart:

Mistress Gluon said:

Brilliant!

PWN3R RANGER said:
You're posts inspire me to strive for the next level of witty-ness.:heart:

lol I'm just kind of tired of seeing "teh hawt" everywhere. What I'd REALLY like to see, is, "Man, she's ebola!" Or something.

Mistress Gluon said:
lol I'm just kind of tired of seeing "teh hawt" everywhere. What I'd REALLY like to see, is, "Man, she's ebola!" Or something.

Ms Marvel is so gonorrhea.

Darthphere said:
Ms Marvel is so gonorrhea.

There is the remote chance of that. But that's why I won't even touch She-Hulk. My ideal would most likely be someone like... Ummmm... Sue Richards, I guess? Or Namora. Not Kymera or whatever, the one in Agents of Atlas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"