• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Ms. Marvel thread.

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
If theres one already, merge it or cry

MsMarvel_04.jpg

Ms. Marvel
Writer:Brian Reed
Artist:Roberto De La Torre

This comic is one of my favorites, why I really dont know. Its a guilty pleasure. Its just fun, superhero action akin to the old school. With her Civil War tie-in coming up I couldnt think of a better time to get the word out on this book.

Brian Reed talks Ms. Marvel

I really loved this book too, I dunno why.:confused:

Its her ****ishness, thats my theory.

She need to give Rogue her powers back.

Dropped it after #3.I found the whole publicist angle annoying and not quite enough to hook me month in and out.

I've been enjoying this so far. I think Del La Torre is doing a good job on it.

One of the mysteries I will solve is, whats with the red sash?

Why it holds the outfit all together of course silly Darth. :rolleyes:

Darthphere said:
You mean the ones Rogue stole from her.:o

Yes she needs to steal them back.

Darthphere said:
One of the mysteries I will solve is, whats with the red sash?

It makes her French-cut swimsuit outfit look more modest.

Yea Rogue needs to make a cameo in Ms. Marvel, If she ever did it would be cool if they re-told the story of Rogue stealing her powers in the first place.

Why, its been told countless times.

Well I just cant see Rogue making a Cameo in Ms. Marvel without them retelling the story, especially for younger readers, or people new to comics, and since it's a new ongoing series, why wouldn't they.

Because its been told countless times, and I dont think her powers derive from Ms. marvel anymore after losing her powers in X-Treme X-Men.

No they dont, but it's history between them to, it's not just the powers, Rogue had Ms. Marvel's memories, personality, and powers conflicting with her own mind, I think if they didnt re-cap the things that went down between them they may as well never have Rogue make a cameo.

Well good IMO, since I dont wnat a Rogue cameo.

Both of you suck and I rule. The end. :mad:

That wasn't very original.:(

I think its going to be cool to see Julia Carpenter again.

So do I, when did she start calling herself Arachne?

I also hope Wonderman has a reoccuring role in Ms. Marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"