• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 dead in Finland high school shooting

Of course not; but if people talk **** to you; you can either talk **** back or right em or whatever; do whatever to earn respect; or ignore it.

going and shooting them is 100x worse than them originally talking ****. In 5 years you think you'd remember or care about what he said?

Of course not.

But in 5 years will people remember and care that hes dead? Of course.

Just try telling a kid who gets the **** kicked out of him and is constantly humiliated to wait five years for things to get better.. maybe he's failing school to becuase he's distracted, "wait five years, it'll all be better, no one will even care" in 5 years, as far as he's concerned, life is only gonna get worse. So what are his options? suicide.. there's a popular one but **** he probably hates those damn rich preppy racist(maybe) *******s who have been making his life hell...

cowardly my ass; noone lives with honor any more. Its stupid and it's just gay to be honest; thats what it is.

What would be honorable is if someone talks **** to you, punch them in the face. Theyll put up or shut up.

exactly you got two choices put up with it or stand up to them. If someone gives you hassle you have to be brave enough to stand up for yourself that happens to everyone at some point in their life. If everyone went arounding killing each other because they made one another feel bad their would be no people left on the planet.

So what was his real motivation? Or was he just a weirdo who went out to shoot them?

I have empathy but going and shooting a bunch of people isn't going to appeal to my feelings. premeditated murder is never the ansewer to any problems.

personally I live by the motto treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

What do you want him to do mow the lawns of the people who have bullied him and humiliated him to the point where he hates himself and wishes he was dead...

cowardly my ass; noone lives with honor any more. Its stupid and it's just gay to be honest; thats what it is.

What would be honorable is if someone talks **** to you, punch them in the face. Theyll put up or shut up.

So if the guys stronger and bigger than you what are you supposed to do??? shoot him?

Not everyone has that option. It's horrible that people were killed, but he has a point. If they weren't pushed beyond their limit, maybe people wouldn't have been killed. Bullying shouldn't be ignored by schools or society.

Well, in regards to mean teasing, everyone has different standards to what is mean or not, depending on whether they're a sicko or not.

exactly you got two choices put up with it or stand up to them. If someone gives you hassle you have to be brave enough to stand up for yourself that happens to everyone at some point in their life.

You can't stand up for yourself against everyone, and thats what it feels like to these kids.

If everyone went arounding killing each other because they made one another feel bad their would be no people left on the planet.

Human race is over-populated anyway, might as well weed out the *****.

Not everyone has that option. It's horrible that people were killed, but he has a point. If they weren't pushed beyond their limit, maybe people wouldn't have been killed. Bullying shouldn't be ignored by schools or society.

Thanks for the support, ill understand if you go against me though after this comment:

Human race is over-populated anyway, might as well weed out the *****.

Well, in regards to mean teasing, everyone has different standards to what is mean or not, depending on whether they're a sicko or not.

Exactly, just like everyone has different 'breaking points.'

While killing a person over words is still wrong, we don't know exactly what has been done.

While killing a person over words is still wrong, we don't know exactly what has been done.

Its abuse. Its humiliation, Its a fine motive for murder, especially after it happening for years.

Of course I don't know anything about this case and the guy could simply be a ****tard psycho which would make my point pointless.

Millions of people are bulled, they don't do this.

[YT]LuZsjesbGbo[/YT]

That wasn't' real, it's from the movie zero day, but it's pretty close.

You can't stand up for yourself against everyone, and thats what it feels like to these kids.

Well unfortunately as much as we would like we can't make people like one another. I'm saying bullying is right personally schools should deal with that stuff but you can't just stand their and let it happen. You have to deal with yourself or get someone else who can be that a parent or the police or a school staff member.

Anyway it sounds like the guy was a nutjob.

So if the guys stronger and bigger than you what are you supposed to do??? shoot him?

nah yo; i got what your saying but thats not even an option. if its that bad; tell someone with authority.

Just try telling a kid who gets the **** kicked out of him and is constantly humiliated to wait five years for things to get better.. maybe he's failing school to becuase he's distracted, "wait five years, it'll all be better, no one will even care" in 5 years, as far as he's concerned, life is only gonna get worse. So what are his options? suicide.. there's a popular one but **** he probably hates those damn rich preppy racist(maybe) *******s who have been making his life hell...

Ya know man I dont like saying this cause I sound like a *****e; but honestly if people dont like their circumstances they can change it without doing this crap; and if they cant then they aint that bad.

rich preppy racists is a huge stereotype; I am black and grew up in about a affluent of a town as youll find i new england being black made me cool. And i could beat they ass anyways :D

I dunno; maybe the kid in name oughtta check himself and see why hes being picked on the first place...i know there are people who start **** themselves and then somebody responds and thats why they freak.

The people who try and make out these ****ing mass murders as "shy, nice, innocent little boys who became this way after years of public abuse by his classmates" are full of it because if that happened with everyone who got made fun of a lot wed have school shootings every day.

Theres something unique with these KIDS; not their situations. Their not the onlys getting humiliated but they are the only shooting up schools. Pointing the finger at people other then the kids themselves aint gonna (and hasnt) solve ****.

The people who try and make out these ****ing mass murders as "shy, nice, innocent little boys who became this way after years of public abuse by his classmates" are full of it because if that happened with everyone who got made fun of a lot wed have school shootings every day.

Theres something unique with these KIDS; not their situations. Their not the onlys getting humiliated but they are the only shooting up schools. Pointing the finger at people other then the kids themselves aint gonna (and hasnt) solve ****.

Truth.

Well unfortunately as much as we would like we can't make people like one another.

Agreed, but it's not a matter of liking each other it's a matter of leaving people the **** alone.

Ya know man I dont like saying this cause I sound like a *****e; but honestly if people dont like their circumstances they can change it without doing this crap; and if they cant then they aint that bad.

I dunno; maybe the kid in name oughtta check himself and see why hes being picked on the first place...i know there are people who start **** themselves and then somebody responds and thats why they freak.

Some people are just *******s, they get off on being bullies. And not everyone has options. I'm sure there have been plenty of kids who have reported things to the authorities as you suggested and still had their asses handed to them. How about this, how about the authorities check the bullies to see why they are bullies in the first place. :whatever:

I'm not defending the actions of murderers, but I can see why these things happen.

The popular kids are bullies, the outcasts are bullies. You can't always pinpoint a bully.

at least it didn't happen in America. Now there's proof everyone else is as screwed up as us.

The popular kids are bullies, the outcasts are bullies. You can't always pinpoint a bully.
You can pinpoint them a hell of a lot of the time. Even the teachers know them.

I take it you're currently getting picked on in high school.

This ******* ruined a lot of lives, the victims' families are going though emotional hell right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"