A Case LIKE something out of Law & Order: SVU

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
​The mother of a 12-year-old girl who was trained to be a dominatrix and prostituted was sentenced today to 15 years in federal prison and ordered to pay $200,000 in restitution.

The mother isn't being named to protect the girl's identity.

The case is something out of Law & Order: SVU. The girl's 46-year-old mother allowed a former Blue Springs man named Todd Barkau to rape the girl, train her to be a dominatrix and prostitute her between January 2002 and February 2005.

Mom even watched her daughter perform with the men -- and got paid by Barkau.

When the girl turned 14, Barkau advertised her on the Internet as a 19- to 20-year-old dominatrix. He called her "Mistress Alisha." The name was a hand-me-down from mom, who used the name when she was a stripper.

Prosecutors alleged that over a two year period Barkau sold the girl's services as "Evil Mistress Alisha" to dominate men over the Internet as well as in person.

"This included ... bondage, beatings, burning and genital mutilation." Just like eBay, the men paid via PayPal and also with "tributes," giving a DVD player, a cappuccino machine and other electronics in lieu of cash.

The mother and Barkau pleaded guilty in federal court in September to sex trafficking charges. Barkau is expected to receive 25 years in federal prison; his sentencing has not yet been scheduled.

The mother becomes the first parent ever to be charged with commercial sex trafficking of a blood relative.

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2010/05...urned-dominatrix_sentenced_to_15_years_2.php#

I don't see how sexual crimes against children don't carry a life minimum.

It probably will be a SVU episode next season.

The mom only gets 15 years?!

EDIT: Even SHH is surprised!

This is the sickest thing I've ever heard.

The Domanatrix part makes it really sick.

It probably saved her from having to commit sexual intercourse with her "customers" though. Still as messed up as runaways being forced into prostitution. Still not the worst thing ive seen today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"