Dad blames daughter for his sex deviance

He should be hanged but this guy released on bail. WTF!!! :cmad:
He's out on bail because he's not a danger to society. Only to his child and he's not permitted to see her. So... our children are safe. No worries.

I think its high time the old tar-and-feathering made a comeback.

What in the hell makes a person this way

Horniness?

Sexual stimulation and hormone troubles, I suppose--you know.

"She was obviously asking to get raped, with those hot pants she was wearing."

He should be chemically castrated.

By chemically I mean using acids like the ones that burned two face into his man parts until there is nothing left than a green hole.

No, I don´t divague about it, it just came to my mind.

He should be chemically castrated.

By chemically I mean using acids like the ones that burned two face into his man parts until there is nothing left than a green hole.

Wouldn't a bullet be easier?

The classic 'blaming the victom' ploy. That man doesn't deserve to be a father. He is sick.

In his apology letter, the sex offender asks the girl's forgiveness for him "not showing better judgement" and says he should have stopped her more forcibly.

As if a child could honestly do that.

"I only wanted to show her that I loved her and that some things would have to wait for her to grow up, but to give knowledge of what to expect," he said in the letter.

If she was to expect sleazes later on in life, Daddy did a great job.

"I had only wanted to answer your questions as best as I could. I know that showing you was not the way and giving in to you was wrong. I didn't want you hating daddy because I wouldn't tell you what you wanted to know."

What the hell...? There's a time and a place for everything. The kid can wait, and if she really was...amorous...there are appointments with a medical professional one could consider. Hell, whatever happened to the backhand when a kid got fresh with you? The answer to such questions is less intimate than he makes it sound.

He also claimed the abuse was not sexual in any way and he did not get any pleasure out of it.

Sure...that's why he never stopped any of it.

The man, who court heard has a previous conviction for sexual assault, ended the letter by asking the girl's mother if he can still say goodnight to the child.

It's this dude that needs a cease-and-desist order, not the kid.

He was living in a south-side basement suite and his daughter would visit him frequently and stay overnight once or twice a week.

Sure sounds like he repented the whole time...

After being confronted during an interview, the man made some admissions to a detective, but he maintained she had "initiated the sexual acts."

And so it's okay that he didn't put an end to her curiosity immediately?

During one of the incidents of sexual interference, the man was talking to his daughter about women having orgasms, according to the agreed facts.

In what situation would a normal person have casual discussion at any time with a 5 year old about this...?

The girl told the child abuse detective "she didn't think what was happening with her dad was a bad thing because (he) told her it wasn't."

Huh. That's a bit of a turn around from "she, a 5 year old girl, forced herself upon me." It sounds more like he didn't mind it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"