Dad blames daughter for his sex deviance

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
An Edmonton man who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing his five-year-old daughter and wrote her a letter of apology appears to be blaming the little girl.
The 43-year-old molester, who can't be named to protect the victim, told police his daughter "initiated the sexual acts" in the bedroom and in the shower.

FORGIVENESS
In his apology letter, the sex offender asks the girl's forgiveness for him "not showing better judgement" and says he should have stopped her more forcibly.
"I only wanted to show her that I loved her and that some things would have to wait for her to grow up, but to give knowledge of what to expect," he said in the letter.

"I had only wanted to answer your questions as best as I could.
"I know that showing you was not the way and giving in to you was wrong. I didn't want you hating daddy because I wouldn't tell you what you wanted to know."
He also claimed the abuse was not sexual in any way and he did not get any pleasure out of it.
The man, who court heard has a previous conviction for sexual assault, ended the letter by asking the girl's mother if he can still say goodnight to the child.

The city father pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful sexual touching of a person under 14.
According to an agreed statement of facts, the man is the biological father of the victim, who recently turned eight, and was separated from the girl's mother during the offence period of March 1, 2005, to July 2, 2005.
He was living in a south-side basement suite and his daughter would visit him frequently and stay overnight once or twice a week.

MOM CALLED POLICE

The child's mother called police after the girl revealed her father was touching her sexually.
After being confronted during an interview, the man made some admissions to a detective, but he maintained she had "initiated the sexual acts."
During one of the incidents of sexual interference, the man was talking to his daughter about women having orgasms, according to the agreed facts.
The girl told the child abuse detective "she didn't think what was happening with her dad was a bad thing because (he) told her it wasn't."
Court of Queen's Bench Justice Mary Moreau ordered a pre-sentence report and a psychiatric assessment done on the man and a sentencing hearing was set for Feb. 19.
He remains free on bail, but is not allowed to have any contact with the girl.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2007/11/07/4637122-sun.html

I'd like to consider myself a good person, but some people just need to die. This "father" is one of them.

wow . . . the fuacking things people will do and say in this world never cease to amaze and digust me . . .

"it's her fault for 'initiating'" !?!?!?!?! are you FUACKING serious!?!?! you tell your daughter that she'lll understand one day . . . when she's 13 and taking sex ed!!

Seriously some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids or be around kids.

This pisses me off cause no matter how much I can vent my anger about about this thread and other common topics that guy is still out there breathing, I just doesnt seem at all fair sometimes and its starting to get to me. I mean we can say stuff like I want to kill him or I hope he dies, but bottom line is that he is still going around.

He NEEDS to die. ASAP. Like NOW!

he needs one bullet to the head..thats all

he needs one bullet to the head..thats all
One? For him, I have plenty to spare. But for individuals like that, they don't deserve a quick death. I'd much prefer he be tortured before being put to death.

No...he needs general population prison for a week or so...then a bullet in the head.
I totally support the first part of your suggestion but the second part, it's too quick. I want him to suffer as much pain as possible before his last breath.

I totally support the first part of your suggestion but the second part, it's too quick. I want him to suffer as much pain as possible before his last breath.

I'm gonna like your presidency!

Death is too good form him. Let's let some really big man named Bubba teach him about these kinds of things. Maybe castration by sandpaper. On a plus side, even the most vile criminals, have a thing against pedophiles. These men rarely get treated nicely in prison.

People really get off on fantasizing about torturing and killing child molesters.
They'll go on and on.

People really get off on fantasizing about torturing and killing child molesters.
They'll go on and on.
Well, I stopped short of making watch Batman & Robin, Superman Returns, and both Fantastic Four movies. That would be taking it too far.

Fantasizing about torturing and killing child molesters/rapists are what my wonderful dreams are made of. They are monsters wearing human masks and do not deserve my sympathy or compassion.

All the more reason why vigilantes need to exist. I hate murderers, rapists, molesters, and thieves. I truly despise them as I feel they're the lowest scum of the earth.

1174263864_uresSawiii.jpg

If only we had someone like him teaching lessons. :cmad:

I think if you can actually come up with creative ways to torture someone, regardless of what they've done, I have to look at you with a raised eyebrow just as much as the molester. Something is up about you if you already have that **** planned out.

I think if you can actually come up with creative ways to torture someone, regardless of what they've done, I have to look at you with a raised eyebrow just as much as the molester. Something is up about you if you already have that **** planned out.
I'm reminded of shortly after 9/11...back then I listened to talk radio, and on one show, people were calling in, and the topic was, "What should be done to Osama Bin Laden when we catch him?"

And it was sick, the people were inadvertently exposing themselves as just as monstrous as he is if not more so.

They'd all get real close to the receiver and in these whispery voices that sounded like an obscene phone call, they'd go:

"well first, we should get a pig, and then slit the pig's throat over him, so he can shower in pig's blood...and then we should make him have sex with the pig on a pile of Qurans, and then whe should pour kerosene on the Qurans, and set a fire, and roll him in it, but then take him out and not let him die, and then inject him with some of the pig's blood, and rub it all on his burns, and then we should cut off his arms and legs, and send a limb to his wife, and make her eat it, with some bacon and make her have sex with the leg, and then burn her alive, and take the ashes and feed them to Osama, and when he throws up, we should wipe it up with picture of Mohammed..."

LOL,they were truly sick, just using the fact that someone had committed a terrible crime as an excuse for their sadism, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"