A Complete Original Seven Page Batman Comic

^ftw!

im just glad Lucha was able to visualize it, i mean we knew exactly how he saw it and went with it, of course he was gracious enough to let me rework things a wee bit.

:woot:

This took you only two months, LOL? Me and a friend have been working on an original story for much longer than that, and I think we're finally getting it in gear after a lot of stalls.
lol.

well i expect it will be TEH SHIZNIT?!

ATTENTION:

COMING SOON!!!

The anticipated follow up to the BATMAN "bank heist" comic by Luchastyle,Darkallnighter,& DXG.

BATMAN II

Story: Vicariou5, darknight7 and Luchastyle
Written by Luchastyle
Art by Darknight7 Vicariou5 and DxG
Cover by Vicariou5

as we make progress the cards will slowly reveal the Cover for BATMAN II (we all know how this works!):cwink:

coverrevealprocessvb8.jpg

I said it in the TDK Fan art thread i'll say it again,This is looking to be on the Best fan comics I have ever seen,Great Job :D

I said it in the TDK Fan art thread i'll say it again,This is looking to be one of the Best fan comics I have ever seen,Great Job :D

^i cant help but giggle like a little girl everytime someone gets joy from our work:woot:

Pffft, what a terrible idea, you guys are horrible.

I can't believe you are even considering doing a new one...

...and to top that, you are using crummy artists, sheesh, give up already...

:heart:

:hehe:

--dk7

Pffft, what a terrible idea, you guys are horrible.

I can't believe you are even considering doing a new one...

...and to top that, you are using crummy artists, sheesh, give up already...

--dk7

*sigh*

that DK...

hes a wild one....

:grin:

good job guys! my only concern is on p.5 where Batman screams NOOOO!
correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see him screaming like that. I see him as someone who'll keep to himself. I don't know, but other than that, I really like it. Can't wait for the next one.

...Getting closer.

The Luchastyle,DK7,DXG,& Vicariou5 colab project is starting to piece together. Just want to fuel the anticipation, since this will truly be the most comprehensive and extensive work of "The Dark Knight" related fan-art to hit these boards. These card reveals will be the last until the comic is completed, then we will treat you hypesters to a count down, revealing a card a day untill complete revelation of the cover and the book it self....A lot of hard work is going into this.

coverrevealprocesssm1.jpg

The Official release should be approx a month from now. So the final card revelation process will pick up then.

In the time between you can expect teasers and what not courtesy of luchastyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"