A display I made last night!!!

I think not... I'M is the one who might be dead. Think about it Rough, HE did fail to his friends and Cap... because of him the FF broke, Sam is dead and Hulk will come to earth and a** rape everybody, just to mention some things.
AND Cap has to be in NA, check out what Bendis told wizard, maybe he is Ronin and don't take for sure this team will be here in six months... Nobody can kill Cap.
(I know I'm being a child) but he can't die man, he represents justice in this conflict, what does I'M represents a broken government?
He can't die.....

I think not... I'M is the one who might be dead. Think about it Rough, HE did fail to his friends and Cap... because of him the FF broke, Sam is dead and Hulk will come to earth and a** rape everybody, just to mention some things.
AND Cap has to be in NA, check out what Bendis told wizard, maybe he is Ronin and don't take for sure this team will be here in six months... Nobody can kill Cap.
(I know I'm being a child) but he can't die man, he represents justice in this conflict, what does I'M represents a broken government?
He can't die.....

Sam is dead? Who's Sam? The Faclon? Wow, Civil War aint a good time to be black....when did Sam Die?

Hey man... if you really like it I can do some more and post them... just tell me and I 'll work on it.
Thanks for looking!!!

Yeah, let's see some more! Tell a story with it if you've really got some time to spare. :o

Iron man isnt dying.. we've already seen tony as iron man in previews... of post civil war stuff..

rumor suggests its captain america who dies... but steve rogers lives... kinda as a "faking his death" thing

Iron man isnt dying.. we've already seen tony as iron man in previews... of post civil war stuff..

rumor suggests its captain america who dies... but steve rogers lives... kinda as a "faking his death" thing

But I want him on the New Avengers... I need it.

Yeah, them black folks all look the same.

No one dies...Cap and Tony each fake their death, Cap puts on the Armor and becomes Iron Man and Tony Stark becomes the new Ronin

Yeah, them black folks all look the same.

No one dies...Cap and Tony each fake their death, Cap puts on the Armor and becomes Iron Man and Tony Stark becomes the new Ronin

well i'd agree.. but we've already seen tony with his mask off in iron armor in a mighty avengers preview...

we think cap might be ronin.. it makes much more sense.. considering tony would never be able to fight like ronin can

Hi guys...

I'll be posting here some displays i'll be making weekly. This week I made one just for testing... the next ones I'll work them out with some displays and backgrounds from the ML displays bases and others home made.

As always thanks for looking and expect your thoughts.

These have no intro(expect that for the next week ones)right into fighting....

Hulk is being received by the Iluminati....
i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

Thats right man... Cap could be Ronin, he's (I think) the only expert in all types of fighting.... Tony will never fight like that.

And maybe Cap is doing that to help Maya, remember HE was the one who involved her with the Avengers... He owes it to her.

in all honesty, in the first pic, prof x is the only character in a natural looking position
ironman just looks like he is chillin on a rock
namor and dr strange just look stiff as boards
you need to work on making natural looking poses

Though I do love Xavier being pierced down with Namors Trident....and bend over his own wheelchair to boot...Nice.

What is the rock display part?

oh and Reed is missing.....and Namor would own Hulk......I like to think

Also Hulk seemed to put his hemet back on aftr not having it in the Sentry fight

If Cap is Ronin then Bendis did some really bad Writing...the way He talked...."Yo, Cage. They always talk like this?"

He seemed to be more connected with Cage and Cap wouldn't say Yo, and Ronin seemed more like an outsider whereas cap has ben fighting along the A for some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"