Comics A few questions...

Every character in your script is either a Marvel creation, a direct descendant of a Marvel creation, or a cyborg of a Marvel creation.
I think that is where the criticism is coming from.
May I suggest that if you are trying to tell a story why not create your own characters, even if they are inspired on other super-heroes that you happen to enjoy?
Make it more of your own story. And instead of calling them the Avengers you can call them something else. There are like 3 or 4 Avengers books out there currently already.
And yes, Marvel does use a lot of it's characters that have been created years/decades ago, but they are catering to specific audience, and protecting a certain brand.

sorry. it's just hard to thunk of original characters.but writers don't really have to think of that anymore. they just write plots that sell.

sorry. it's just hard to thunk of original characters.but writers don't really have to think of that anymore. they just write plots that sell.

If you are talking about writers for Marvel and DC then yes you are mostly correct.

lol. and i've heard some of the artists don't finish some of the panels and pictures. they just leave them for the inker.

what if i wrote a mini series where their is a group of hulk clones. each one would be totally diferent from the next:

Hulk
Hulkbuster
Wasp Hulk
Stealth Hulk
Dirty Hulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member