World Off My Mind: Ultimate Spider-Man Animated

~SpideyFan~

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I guess that most of you have already seen the new "Ultimate Spider-Man" animated series trailer. I brought it here so that we'll discuss about the trailer.

I personally find this trailer to be VERY disappointing due to the following reasons:
-The style isn't close to either "Ultimate Spider-Man" style/"Ultimate Comics Spider-Man" changing-in-any-2-comics-so-it-isn't-possible-to-decide-what's-it-actual-style style/"The Spectacular Spider-Man" style (which is pretty good for an ultimate universe show in my opinion).
-No action. Any other Spidey show's first trailer included action, and a lot, and that made me suspect that Disney is taking a "soft" look on Spidey.
-That goddamn awful watch. I mean, seriously? What do you think USM is? A Power Ranger with spider powers? That thing REALLY pissed me off! And it seems that it's going to play a main rule in the series, and that's just sad. I only wish that it'll get crashed in the second episode of the series by a thug/super villian.
---

So.. what do you think about the show?

I thought it looks cool.
How do you know that this series will be sux. It is like when SSM trailer just released. All people were like moaning, it is soo kiddyy, oh ya 90's is the da best than this crappy show. Oh man I do feel sorry for kid in today.

Now? Everyone loves that show.

Just plz dont judge that show alreadyy..

kaythanksbye :)

I just HATE that goddamn aweful watch! And I always loved SSM, from the second I saw the trailer in my "Spider-Man: Friend or Foe" copy.

I'm so glad to hear J.K. Simmons is returning as Jameson. Next to Heath's Joker, that is my favorite portrayal of a comic book character.

I'm so glad to hear J.K. Simmons is returning as Jameson. Next to Heath's Joker, that is my favorite portrayal of a comic book character.

yeah that's something I liked too. He really knows how to play JJ.

Simmons is doing JJ in Ultimate Spider-Man? There's some good news. It looks pretty bad though, I mean that whole watch thing and Spidey reporting to Fury. I wish they could've made more SSM instead.

Simmons is doing JJ in Ultimate Spider-Man? There's some good news. It looks pretty bad though, I mean that whole watch thing and Spidey reporting to Fury. I wish they could've made more SSM instead.

yeah SSM was a masterpiece. As I heard, it was planned to have 7 seasons! We only had 2 :\ It really sucks that marvel cancels all of the good stuffs and give us some ****** stuff instead

^^ So true. I wish we could've gotten at least one more season to tie up loose ends, but I guess the show wasn't making enough money to keep it going. That's really the only reason I can think of for ending it so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"