Superman Returns A Lot Of New Images From Cards!

Very nice find. Now we are seeing that front shot of Routh from the original photo shoot. Looks like Superman is visiting a local bistro for some coffee in one shot?

ugh... that suit... thanks... :( I like the last one

superman's getting thanks for saving the guy's business it seems.

53im.jpg

I knew the reviews were fake... None of them had the 'Superman thanks man for lunch' scene! :p

Man, Routh looks completely ripped in a lot of those shots. There were so many better choices for their first "official" picture of Routh as Superman that they could have chosen.

Routh always looks better in his candid shots.. he looks like superman there.. but always looks awkward in his posed shots. I like that second shot the most.... really looks like superman pondering something.

KICK ASS

Thanks for posting looking forward to the High Quality Ones Eventually

Okay wow. This picture is f^cking Superman :supes:

63vq.jpg

Why the hell didnt they use some of these badass shots? Grrr...

Oh well, theyre out now.

The Perry Chat was in the Comic Con Blog I think

Binker said:
What were they talking about?

In the trailer we see a explotion inside of Daly Planet, and Perry white in a that clothes, I think there is were the big planet globe from the roof gets down and superman save the Globe as wee see in the official photos, landing in the streets, then I think Perry thanks Superman for that!! that is what I think happens!

Bad-ass Superman. Love it. It would be incredible to be that guy in the bistro--now that's a photo you hang on your wall!

Zorex_519 said:
howdya do, Superman :up::up:

:D Indeed!

¡Muchas gracias, SuperSebas! Just added to my night!

I agree. Looks great as Kal. But as i feared he looks like he borrowed supergirl's suit in some of the other pics... Hubba hubba, I'm in love. :D Thanks supersebas. I'm a fan of your art. Where'd you find these?

I'd like to see the handshake in better quality to see routh's smile as superman. My favorite shots of reeve are him smiling somewhat candidly, not just posing like a model.

Galactical said:
I agree. Looks great as Kal. But as i feared he looks like he borrowed supergirl's suit in some of the other pics... Hubba hubba, I'm in love. :D Thanks supersebas. I'm a fan of your art. Where'd you find these?

Thank you! I find it on ebay!

Kane said:
Wesyeed. Off topic; What was the inspiration for this video you made?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua_FXNNPZ4U

lol. that music gave me nightmares.

I watched the disney movie not long ago and later thought about cutting superman footage with its music. It was the perfect chance to cut the plane footage from the coke ad and the trailer together too so I could see what it might be like in the final cut... :up:

Wow, I really hope that picture of Superman shaking hands with that guy is part of a scene in the movie. I get the impression that its going to be one of those cheesy 'Gee sir, Im just doing my job!' moments that Im a huge fan of.

The picture is kind of blurry but I think he resembles Christopher Reeve the most in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"