• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A map of the Marvel Universe (need help!)

Killswitch

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello!

I am trying to create a comprehensive map of all places MArvel Comics stories can go. I've created a little website, and I am sure you can suggest locations or story conventions I have missed.

It's an ongoing project, so we'll see where it ends up!

http://marvelmap.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't it be cool if Marvel printed something like this as a poster?

MarvelMap1.jpg

Well She-Hulk's law offices in the original run were in LA. Man-Thing is in Florida. West Coast Avengers are somewhere in California. Great Lakes Avengers are in Chicago maybe? Also Wolverine is from Canada...didn't Hulk orginate in New Mexico?

Oh yeah, and Cap and the Invaders have been all over Europe.

There's actually a book about this coming out in December...

Really? With maps and everything? I love that kind of stuff.

Me too, and you did a good job Killswitch.

Actually the Great Lakes Avengers are based in Wisconsin....milwaukee I believe

Actually the Great Lakes Avengers are based in Wisconsin....milwaukee I believe

There are no Great Lakes Avengers anymore, are there? I thought they were the Great Lakes Initiative, now.

OK Killswitch, Asgard is now South west of Oklahoma City, it's no longer in another dimension.

Really? With maps and everything? I love that kind of stuff.

Yeah, supposedly. Look in the Marvel Previews for November, Page 40.

2 issues, featuring locales such as Latveria, Symkaria, , Muir Island, Madripor, Lemuria, etc.,...

If it were me, Id' name the map "The Marvel Timely Atlas" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"