A New Sheriff In Town

Just saw on TV... 'Showtime' is the name of the new fragrance by Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue! Go Showtime, spray us with your scent!

Showtime was also the name of a bad movie starring Robert DeNiro & Eddie Murphy. If Showtime ever go mad with mod power, it will remind me of that movie. :oldrazz:

Ah, I never check the stickies. But I noticed Showtime was a mod and already congratulated him.

Nevertheless, great choice for a mod.

:up:

A new sheriff? We'll soon see.

Congrats anyway you mod you.

Good to see you back on the boards and thanks.

Um it's not a problem but for some reason my computer lists things as "Today" and "3-09-2008 (i.e. date)" rather than "Yesterday" (it's the tenth in my area). Except just this thread. Is it just me? And does anybody know why? Ironically I suspect when I come here again it'll be back to normal.

Angeloz

Bit late but, congratulations Showtime, you have deserved to be mod of this area for a LONG time.

Congrats.

Lets be honest, you were one of the reasons that I hardly post, but I sort of liked you. As per my signature which as you know goes back at least 2 years to an origin that I cant remember now.

I think that you used to get led into sillyness by that fool Robocop and lower yourself to his immature level. It really has made my day now, to be proved right and see that he let himself down.

Anyway, all the best and good luck with the role.

Thanks buddy. I don't remember having many serious run-ins with you. It's good to see you back.

Thanks buddy. I don't remember having many serious run-ins with you. It's good to see you back.

No my friend, we didnt. The only clashes we had, was where you were brought into things by that poster. Its a better place without him. More adult.

I think in the end...you are right.

Showtime is my good buddy man-friend.........that is, after Mister Blanket.

No, this is.

FF_36173ALT1_xl.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

...j/p that's a good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"