Hype News Interview: Meet the New Mod

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
newerestmodmf7.gif

What's this? The Hype has a new mod? Matt! Well it's my duty to sit down and make him answer a bunch of deep, piercing questions. Shake him to his core. Or something like that.​

1. How did you become a mod? (was it something that interested you, when were you asked, etc)

Eh, not really. In fact, I've constantly said I would decline it if asked. But I was actually discussing Survivor with Hunter Rider and just out of no where he asked me if I want to be a mod. I thought he was joking at first. But, I figured, why not? If I suck, I can always resign.

2. What is it like to have a red lettered name?

The same as when my name was blue only now with a false sense of superiority.

3. What can you bring to the Hype, as a mod?

I've been around the Hype for a long time. Hell, aside from Excelsior and Mirko, I think I am the oldest mod in Hype-years. I know pretty much everyone well and I think that can allow me to moderate with a personal touch.

So you're gonna molest us? :csad:

4. Would you consider your modding style, Morgish, (harsh, disliked) Hunter Riderish, (fairly fair, golden boy of mod staff) DOG LIPSish, (does he really do anything? probably not) or EXCELSIORish? (on a neverending quest to purge the Hype of any and all female nudity)

Hunter is my hero. So probably a mix between him and DOG LIPS. Mediate, not moderate. That will be my motto.

5. Would you want to be an Admin someday?

I dunno...do Admins get paid? :woot:​

Not until I do. :cmad:

6. Have you ever sent gifts, or performed favors to/for Dew, or any other Admin?

Well, once Immortalfire and I....but that was before he was a mod. :ninja:

7. If you die tomorrow, who do think would be a good replacement for you? Also, would I win Survivor by default?

Showtime, and yes.

Showtime is a flip flopper. Remember how he used to be NIN? I do. Never forget. But all that really matters is me winning Survivor. So here's to your death...:up:

Thanks for your time Matt. Though while we were talking, you could've been doing you job. This has been Mee, for Hype News.​

taglinenj5.gif

That title makes me want Ice Cream :csad:

Mee..I actually have an old interview I did with DL and DM when they first became mods if you want me to send it over. It's a bit 'old', but for the sake of history.. ;)

OH! And totally interview Master Bruce. :up: Don't forget to ask him about his perchance for hot pants on Robin.

You totally blew the chance to make an exquisite reference to The Who in the title by calling it "Meet the New Mod, same as the Old Mod". :(

jag

OH! And totally interview Master Bruce. :up: Don't forget to ask him about his perchance for hot pants on Robin.
MB never leaves the RPG and Bat-boards. That crazy hermit. :csad:

MB never leaves the RPG and Bat-boards. That crazy hermit. :csad:

o_O

I never leave the RPG forum...except when I'm bored.

You interview him or psychological and bodily injury will happen to you. :cmad: :cmad:

newerestmodmf7.gif

What's this? The Hype has a new mod? Matt! Well it's my duty to sit down and make him answer a bunch of deep, piercing questions. Shake him to his core. Or something like that.​

1. How did you become a mod? (was it something that interested you, when were you asked, etc)

Eh, not really. In fact, I've constantly said I would decline it if asked. But I was actually discussing Survivor with Hunter Rider and just out of no where he asked me if I want to be a mod. I thought he was joking at first. But, I figured, why not? If I suck, I can always resign.

2. What is it like to have a red lettered name?

The same as when my name was blue only now with a false sense of superiority.

3. What can you bring to the Hype, as a mod?

I've been around the Hype for a long time. Hell, aside from Excelsior and Mirko, I think I am the oldest mod in Hype-years. I know pretty much everyone well and I think that can allow me to moderate with a personal touch.

So you're gonna molest us? :csad:

4. Would you consider your modding style, Morgish, (harsh, disliked) Hunter Riderish, (fairly fair, golden boy of mod staff) DOG LIPSish, (does he really do anything? probably not) or EXCELSIORish? (on a neverending quest to purge the Hype of any and all female nudity)

Hunter is my hero. So probably a mix between him and DOG LIPS. Mediate, not moderate. That will be my motto.

5. Would you want to be an Admin someday?

I dunno...do Admins get paid? :woot:​

Not until I do. :cmad:

6. Have you ever sent gifts, or performed favors to/for Dew, or any other Admin?

Well, once Immortalfire and I....but that was before he was a mod. :ninja:

7. If you die tomorrow, who do think would be a good replacement for you? Also, would I win Survivor by default?

Showtime, and yes.

Showtime is a flip flopper. Remember how he used to be NIN? I do. Never forget. But all that really matters is me winning Survivor. So here's to your death...:up:

Thanks for your time Matt. Though while we were talking, you could've been doing you job. This has been Mee, for Hype News.​

taglinenj5.gif

Thats great Mee.

Seriously though, how about maybe on a weekly or monthly basis you interview other hype members. You know, the celebrities of the Hype.

Thats great Mee.

Seriously though, how about maybe on a weekly or monthly basis you interview other hype members. You know, the celebrities of the Hype.

There are celebs here? hmmm. I didn't think TJ came around anymore.

Thats great Mee.

How do you determine if one has a celebrity status? :huh:

Pick a name out of a hat...

Asteroid wins.....damn

Thats great Mee.

but who would actually be classed as hype celebs

Thank you Mee, and thank you everyone. I'll try not to let you down :yay:

*points to his avatar*

TO LATE!

*runs away shrieking like the Wicked Witch of the West*

.. Sorry Matt I just *had* to. I'll be quiet now.

Hey!!! I do... stuff... and stuff.

Sometimes. :down:cmad:

Putting a hat on your avatar doesn't mean that you do "stuff"...

You have to put glasses on him.

Thank you Mee, and thank you everyone. I'll try not to let you down :yay:
Oh you will, the next thread I see disappear or closed without any explanation, I'm blaming you. :csad:

haha, you changed your avatar FINALLY. And it's bigger too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"