A Q For Those With Cheap Mp3 Players

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a really cheap Mp3 Player. It is like 35.99 at target. The only thing is it takes AAA batteries, & was wondering for those that one of these. How long does the AAA battery last?

Those cheap ones are just that, cheap. They're ok if you only want to listen to music while riding a bus, but if you want to make it your primary music device, you'll be buying a lot of batteries.

You can get a good quality one for like $75 at brand smart.

no idea but one of my pet peeves is portable electronics that can't be recharged just using a adapter. i mean even the cheapest phones allow such. hell in the future i'd like options, use USB or induction pads.

anyway sorry for the none help.

edit: now i'm thinking of crapy batteries in landfills. *shudder.

I wouldnt bother - bought one for a simular price and it stopped working after a few months, also it drained batteries pretty fast, allthough I did have rechargables.

Those cheap ones are just that, cheap. They're ok if you only want to listen to music while riding a bus, but if you want to make it your primary music device, you'll be buying a lot of batteries.

You can get a good quality one for like $75 at brand smart.

That is mainly what I want to for. I am tired of lugging my CD player+CD's around when I hop on the bus.

That is mainly what I want to for. I am tired of lugging my CD player+CD's around when I hop on the bus.

Seriously, just pay the extra 50, and get an Ipod shuffle. You don't get a screen, they clip on, and the hold 250 songs. Does anyone, while riding the bus need more than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"