A SHH suggestion

The Man of Steel

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion for SHH, I think we need to get a new back ground that's much darker, like either just black with the SHH icon up at the top, or black with marvel and dc heroes all around, who agree's with me?

:fran:

There is a black background skin in your menu options.

I not only disagree, but I spit on your suggestion, and stomp around it, shouting obscenities and generalized derogatory comments about your suggestion's parentage.

Oh, and, then I move this thread to the right forum.

darkforumexcg7.png

You can change it to that by going into your User CP and then into Edit Options. At the very bottom it gives you a few skin options. Choose the Dynamite Skin (Drakon Hype.)

yes, but then you are stuck with the words Drakon Hype... and really Drakon? Drakon?

I remember the black look for "Batman Begins". I didn't like it.

why do u hate my idea so much?

Well let's see....

That option already exists.
You can't understand sarcasm.
Black screens are hard for some people to read.
You originally posted this in the wrong forum.
You don't use proper capitalization.
You use "u" instead of "you".

Well let's see....

Best post I've seen all week:brucebat:

Well let's see....

Ummm...................................yeah pretty much....:o

First, there's nothing wrong with using "u" instead of "you" it's just a quicker way of doing it, 2nd, that really has nothing to do with my request, if u (or anyone else) dosen't like my idea then just say it, you don't need to make fun of me :O

First, there's nothing wrong with using "u" instead of "you" it's just a quicker way of doing it, 2nd, that really has nothing to do with my request, if u (or anyone else) dosen't like my idea then just say it, you don't need to make fun of me :O
1. No one's bashing your idea. We're just saying we already have a black skin.
2. It's called proper grammar. This may be just a internet forum but it is needed sometimes. Besides are you telling me that you are too lazy to type out two more letters?? Is it really that difficult for you?

Besides are you telling me that you are too lazy to type out two more letters?? Is it really that difficult for you?

Not at all, it's just that I'm used to texting on my phone, and most of the time I just hit "u" rather then "you", it's not hard or anything but I'm just kinda used to doing it the other way

Not at all, it's just that I'm used to texting on my phone, and most of the time I just hit "u" rather then "you", it's not hard or anything but I'm just kinda used to doing it the other way
Hello, I am a high school/college social sciences teacher, I do not want to berate you or make you look like a dink or anything like that

proper grammar is very necessary, it does say a lot about a person the way they write and express themselves, it's basically a physical manifestation of your thought process

I think we should get a mac theme and a vista theme. I'd be happy to make it too.

Hello, I am a high school/college social sciences teacher, I do not want to berate you or make you look like a dink or anything like that

proper grammar is very necessary, it does say a lot about a person the way they write and express themselves, it's basically a physical manifestation of your thought process

I Don't mind using proper grammer, I'm just used to texting on my phone, and on that I just use "u" rather then "you"

Real pimps view the hype in pink panic. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"