Sequels A suggestion about REPLACING Kate Bosworth.

Even thought it will never happen I still say Gretchen Mol.

Bosworth was one of the most miscast people I've ever seen in a Superman movie. She definitely needs to be replaced...maybe by Jennifer Love Hewitt?

She's been tossed around as a potential candidate for Wonder Woman, but I think Cobie Smulders of TV's "How I Met Your Mother" would be a dynamite Lois Lane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUhZ-99yXQ

7657788765Cobie_Smulders_2_654.jpg

Bosworth was one of the most miscast people I've ever seen in a Superman movie. She definitely needs to be replaced...maybe by Jennifer Love Hewitt?

OK, you've lost me with your ending suggestion LOL.

Keri Russell should replace her.

xin_5204032911381461412938.jpg

Kate Beckinsale is an obvious brilliant choice to replace the weak Bosworth performance- She has what these other choices seem to lack...

Keri Russell deserves this role.

Kate Beckinsale is an obvious brilliant choice to replace the weak Bosworth performance- She has what these other choices seem to lack...
Wrong...
Bosworth may have been a bad choice, but at least she can act.

Bosworth wasn't that bad, her Lois Lane was a new version of Lois . I the sequel however I'm sure will see more of the iconic Lois Lane. I thought Kate did a good job .
:up:

lois in superman returns was rubbish. Sorry. 3 year contracts are up now so they can replace a few or all of them.