Sequels A suggestion about REPLACING Kate Bosworth.

She was in the running for Lois actually, and it makes sense, look at Bosworth and Keri Russel. They all have the same look.

Isn't that Diz from Starship Troopers? Beautiful woman no doubt, but she'd look like a hot MILF standing next to Routh :woot:

Isn't that Diz from Starship Troopers? Beautiful woman no doubt, but she'd look like a hot MILF standing next to Routh
she is suppose to be older,(as it's been 5-6 years) and she is a MILF (with a 6 year old kid), but, not that much older, i guess, so, i'll still say no to her (plus, she was already Barbara Gordon)

but, Kate, looked like she got knocked up in high school LOL
(if she is suppose to be a mother of a 6 yo kid)

No, that isn't her. Jennifer Morrison plays Dr Cameron on House.

you think maybe, he wasn't talking about Jennifer Morrison, but, maybe Dina Meyer (who did play Diz) as she was also mentioned a couple pages ago, then

you think maybe, he wasn't talking about Jennifer Morrison, but, maybe Dina Meyer (who did play Diz) as she was also mentioned a couple pages ago, then

Ugh, your English. Usually when someone posts a pic and then someone asks who that is right after, its safe to assume they're talking about that pic. It isn't a big deal so drop it.

Ugh, your English. Usually when someone posts a pic and then someone asks who that is right after, its safe to assume they're talking about that pic. It isn't a big deal so drop it.
how was i making a big deal of it?
didn't mean for it to come off as being rude, or sarcastic (maybe alil funny) but, apparently not
was just pointing out who he was talking about
he probably, just forgot to quote, whoever he was replying to

how bout minka kelly from friday night lights. i think she'd be able to pull off a decent lois lane.

How about Lucy Hale from Bionic Woman?

First of all, I love Superman Returns. I thought it was great. However, its obvious that alot werent too pleased with Kate Bosworth's performance as Lois.

Should Kate Bosworth be replaced for future films?

If so, I'm offering the suggestion of replacing her with House's Jennifer Morrison. She bears a strong resemblence to Kate's Lois and her mannerisms and voice are similar enough to make a smooth transition. She, however, is also a great actress on the show and has a slightly more mature look and presense compared to Kate. She could possibly make it more believeable without totally changing Kate's Lois completely.

jennifermorrisonjmorrison69xqbi7.jpg

jennifermorrison.jpg
bio_jenn_lge.jpg
promo_cameron4.jpg

jennifer_morrison_1.jpg
She should've been originally cast as Lois, I mean Singer does work with her on House, probably didn't cast her becasue she was too wrapped up with House drats

so to the question
A suggestion about REPLACING Kate Bosworth.

don't, I hate miscasting, but cast changes are even worse 2 me

Ok, I know she is a favorite for Wonder Woman, but I think Morena Baccarin would make a good Lois Lane. I know she doesn't look like the comic book drawing, but I don't care. There's just, something about her....

In hollywood nothing is set in stone. SR wasn't such a runaway success that Bosworth couldn't be replaced. I mean, damn, Marvel is sure as hell replacing Hulk's Jennifer Connely and she's won an oscar.

Bosworth wishes she could make that boast. what is she gonna say? "You can't fire me! I was in Blue Crush!"

Get Real.

I think Bosworth should be replaced with Sophia Bush.

Selma Blair or Rachel McAdams. Actaully either one would be good for Lois or WW imo.

I think Bosworth should be replaced with someone who can act.

And I think her Lois character should be re-written as someone who is actually Lois.

Perfect replacements:

Selma Blair
Jordana Brewster
Sophia Bush
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Natalie Portman
Mandy Moore

^Well when I saw such a crappy choice I had to respond.

And I'll say Kirsten Bell easily. She is actually spunky and can act, Bosworth isn't a bad actress she just isn't spunky enough to be Lois Lane.