Arrow A way Constantine to continue appearing in the Arrowverse.

NiallC

Civilian
Reaction score
I think there’s a way for Constantine to continue appearing in the Arrowverse, even though it has been said that his only appearance would be in the 4th episode of Arrow Season 4.

With the introduction of magic in season 4 they’ve opened up a way to access a whole load of characters in the DC universe that wouldn’t have made sense to appear beforehand.

I believe that, like Vixen, they should do an animated series involving magical characters. Possibly make it longer in episode length and episode number due to the attraction of Matt Ryan appearing as Constantine in it as he leads a team. Imagine an amalgamation of both the Sentinels of Magic and Shadowpact being led by Constantine – though I know that Constantine never appeared in either. This would be a way for him to lead a team similar to Justice League Dark without using the name which I’m presuming that the CW don’t have rights to considering they cut Gideon off saying it in Season 1 of the Flash.

Now without using some of the larger name team members who will likely appear in the DCEU such as Zatanna and those who are already lined up to appear like Enchantress. This team could then go on its own adventures exploring the magical world of DC whilst interacting with characters already in the universe such as Vixen with her magical totem and possibly Hawkgirl and Hawkman whose powers appear to be the more magical angle of resurrection than science fiction alien origins and more than likely the Flash and Arrow to appear to bring more viewers to it.

The team who could appear, and aren’t likely to be chosen to appear in the DCEU, are;
Constantine
Deadman
Vixen
Nightshade
Black Orchid
Ragman
Doctor Fate – If, as is rumoured, Hector Hall is set to appear in Legends of Tomorrow, then they could use the Hector Hall version of Doctor Fate which is easy when you consider that his helmet appeared in an episode of Constantine.

This would also be a way for Vixen to be utilised if another animated season isn't renewed and she is made into a live action character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"