Deadpool & Wolverine Aaron Stanford is back as Pyro!!!

Reaction score

He's back after many many years after X-Men: The Last Stand (2006). One of the X-Men villains in the movies I least eXpected to return! But yay!

By the way, the eXclamation marks - I just copied that from the Wolverine thread for consistency of title threads in this section.

Would be cool (or hot and cool?) if Iceman showed up too so we could get a proper fire and ice battle between them. Or maybe they should save that for Secret Wars...

I don't eXpect Iceman to show up especially a fight scene, maybe a cameo.

I'm hoping for a big action scene for Pyro in this movie. Visually he's more interesting for action pieces than the other two seen in the set.

I wonder if Chris Evans is reprising his role as Human Torch in this? Pyro could have fun with someone who’s engulfed in fire. Maybe Pyro’s line, “God, I love this part!” is in response to Human Torch’s “Flame On!”

Last edited:
Wonder which universe are Toad, Pyro, Sabreooth from
Original timeline has been erased so Apocalypse, DarkPhoenix, DP1 & 2, DOPF ending, Logan still exist in Foxverse. old foes are from new Foxtimeline (between DarkPhoenix and DOFP ending) or maybe a made-in-MCU universe (like 838 or Beast/Binary earth)

I think they are all from a different timeline but featuring the same actors, in a better designed, more comic booky costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"