about these new posters....

DarkKnight85

Civilian
Reaction score
Let me just say that there is something seriously wrong with how people are selling these new Dark Knight posters on ebay. I mean its almost as if everyone single one of these posters are selling for more than $30 and most of them much higher than that. I have been buying legitimate theatrical movie posters for a long time and usually they cost around $10 with $5 dollars shipping, so about $15 in all. I mean hell, even the batman begins poster i bought only cost $15. These people are seriously taking advantage of the fans and its not right. The new Dark Knight poster with the burning bat signal in the building is there on ebay right now, and sellers are posting wicked rare poster, etc. (which is complete rubbish). They damn posters just came out.

Same with the movie masters figures but eBay has always been like that. Sometimes you can get a good deal but most of the time you're just spending more money than necessary.

I think whoever is selling any of TDK merch/swag knows there are a lot of people out there who would pay a ridiculous sum of cash for some of it. If you do some searching, other than ebay, you could probably find a better deal; as you guys already know. If that burning-bat poster shows up for less than thirty someone let me know.

I will let you know..........after I buy it myself though, lol . Thats the poster I want to lol. On another note, does anyone think more posters will come out, or do people think this will be it? Cause I was hoping for an awsome Joker poster that actually is clear and is facing the viewer.

I will let you know..........after I buy it myself though, lol . Thats the poster I want to lol. On another note, does anyone think more posters will come out, or do people think this will be it? Cause I was hoping for an awsome Joker poster that actually is clear and is facing the viewer.

Lol, it's cool dude, I would do the same. I hope there are more posters than just the ones that have been released so far. I wouldn't mind a large IBIHD poster.

I want to get one of every poster. Friggin allposters.com hasn't come up with a burning bat poster yet though, so...

So is everyone gonna try to help each other out, so no one gets scammed into buying a overpriced poster and where (sites/stores) to get 'em etc. That'll be great :up:

I saw on eBay the other day the price of the Joker posters went down to $20.

which joker poster was it, and also was it a theatrical 27 by 40 inch poster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"