The Dark Knight He Who Laughed Last: Selling The Joker, New Article.

The problem is they're going to make so much a third movie will still happen no matter what.

So they have to find a way to either recast for the third or recut the movie so the third won't rely on having the Joker seen.

When was it confirmed by either Nolan brother or Goyer that the Joker would be in part 3? :huh: All we have is Goyer from a few years ago talking about his treatment which has the Joker returning in part 3, being put on trial and scarring Dent. But we know that's not happening now because
Two-Face is in TDK.

So before we start going off about how we need to recast the Joker in part 3, I have an idea. How about we wait for official confirmation from someone attached to the film that the Joker will be in part 3, then we can start talking about recasting. Until then, we have no reason to believe the Joker will be in the third film.

When was it confirmed by either Nolan brother or Goyer that the Joker would be in part 3? :huh: All we have is Goyer from a few years ago talking about his treatment which has the Joker returning in part 3, being put on trial and scarring Dent. But we know that's not happening now because
Two-Face is in TDK.

So before we start going off about how we need to recast the Joker in part 3, I have an idea. How about we wait for official confirmation from someone attached to the film that the Joker will be in part 3, then we can start talking about recasting. Until then, we have no reason to believe the Joker will be in the third film.

QFT

Although, Regwec, if we were going to start putting people on probation based on the value of their posts, you'd be gone a long time ago my friend.
Obviously not, and you are on very thin ice here. Whenever you appear on these boards (which is with lamentable frequency), the majority of your comments are intended either to provoke or annoy. You become angry with childish ease and generally spend much of your time either being ignored by more intelligent posters or being put in your place by mods. I don't think anyone would describe you as an assett.

The article seemed to not know what it was talking about at any step of the way. The WB was never going to reshoot all of Ledgers scenes :rolleyes:

You people are all batman fans like me and i like that.

Although, Regwec, if we were going to start putting people on probation based on the value of their posts, you'd be gone a long time ago my friend.
Don't be so provocative, DK, there was no call for that. Reg is a good poster, and a good friend, he just likes big words - no harm in that. No need to go out of your way to cause trouble.

I've looked up other articles on this same "question," and it saddens me that most of the reporters are stating that Heath was not finished with his 'filming' and that a voice actor is looming.

Nolan needs to speak - him, or WB. :down

Heath Ledger's sudden death on January 22, 2008 prompted immediate speculation as to the state of this film. Late the same day, Waner Bros. released a statement declaring that Ledger had completed all his scenes and post-production work, thus making the Joker the actor's final completed appearance in a film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/trivia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"