About time for some info on The Dark Knight video game

Micah12345

Sidekick
Reaction score
wouldn't you say?

The first trailer has been released so why not release some still photos of the game? Or at least give us some details on what kind of a game it will be.

the last one was pretty effing fantastic so i hope they make another tie in.

yeah, the begins game expounded upon the fantastic atmosphere of the movie and kind of fleshed out nolan's gotham.

yeah, the begins game expounded upon the fantastic atmosphere of the movie and kind of fleshed out nolan's gotham.

really it was that good?

i played the first 2 level and hated it and never tried it again does it get better after the first 2 levels?

I loved the Batman Begins game. The atmosphere and environments were even more dark and brooding than the actual film. I hope we get some information on the Dark Knight game soon. We dont have anything so far

i loved the begins game and hope the dark knight game borrows and expands from it. i would love to see it as a stealthier game such as splinter cell,metal gear or assassin's creed and have an environment like that of superman returns and spiderman 3(xbox 360).

The Begins game was awesome, though I beat it in like two days.

sorry guys but i dont think that a dark knight game is being made. the license is nowhere to be found and last i heard the only batman game in production is lego batman.

there is a game coming out with expanded universe villains in it like the spidey video games

sorry guys but i dont think that a dark knight game is being made. the license is nowhere to be found and last i heard the only batman game in production is lego batman.

Bull****.

Begins had a game, TDK will have a game.

Yeah definately
I just want some confirmation...it's about time we should have one

theres only one person who can find out whats going on with this game....Miranda Fox. or Surfer Girl Reviews Star Wars.

"Pandemic could be developing The Dark Knight, a video game based on the forthcoming movie, alleges a rumor posted by IGN. Supposedly, sources close to the project have linked the Mercs 2 developer to the Batman Begins sequel tie-in. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has apparently gained rights to the title through its alliance with Pandemic and BioWare, but "insiders" insist that EA, which handled the lackluster Batman Begins game, will publish The Dark Knight.

Pandemic currently has five secret projects in the works, with 'Project B' having the most obvious relationship to the Batman rumor; though the "B" could simply stand for "Brisbane," the particular Pandemic branch that is heading up the mysterious game. Project Y, which promises to "break new ground in its category" also offers a possible connection to The Dark Knight. With few exceptions, both Batman games and movie-licensed titles are often met with groans -- could Pandemic flip the script?

Pandemic has yet to issue a response to the rumor. When questioned by IGN, an EA representative declined to comment."

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/18/rumor-the-dark-knight-in-pandemics-hands-project-b-is-for-b/

It's batman. They're going to have TDK action figures, t-shirts, costumes, posters, and likely a video game to go right along with it. WB's gonna ****e Batman and stick his face on anything. That's what every company does when a blockbuster movie comes out. Iron man, Hulk, and Indy are getting a game. And so is Batman. Why? 'Cause he's the goddamn Batman.

It's batman. They're going to have TDK action figures, t-shirts, costumes, posters, and likely a video game to go right along with it. WB's gonna ****e Batman and stick his face on anything. That's what every company does when a blockbuster movie comes out. Iron man, Hulk, and Indy are getting a game. And so is Batman. Why? 'Cause he's the goddamn Batman.

That's what scares me. They don't care about quality, because they know younger ones will bye it by the name. I never played BB, I heard it was good and horrible, but I really want more thought put in, not just so it can be thrown together by the release of the movie.

would love to finally get to see something of the TDK game, even if it only was a teaser trailer,just to know it was getting made

I agree, it's time we get some sort of info. Iron-Man and Hulk have pretty much the basic news on their games. Why not Batman?

I want a free roam Batman game based on the comic continuity (and a free roam 616 Spider-man and comics Superman game as well). But one can only dream.

-R

I want a free roam Batman game based on the comic continuity (and a free roam 616 Spider-man and comics Superman game as well). But one can only dream.

-R

The closest we'll ever get is probably a fully modded Grand Theft Auto...

A free roam Batman would be nice, but, it'd be weird having it be night all the time. Cause it'd have to be.

A free roam Batman would be nice, but, it'd be weird having it be night all the time. Cause it'd have to be.
Depends on the time period of the game....It could be over the course of one night. Or they could have cut scenes for Bruce Wayne during the day. Or you could be in the cave/sewers during the day on a mission. There are ways around it. But the gameplay outdoors would all be at night. It's something that should be made.

Patrolling the streets and rooftops of Gotham with the Batmobile, Batbike, maybe the Batwing. Scale buildings with jumplines and grappling guns. It would be awesome as hell.

-R

In a sense it was. It was a very limited Gotham and you couldn't go on buildings, etc. It was just streets, the Batcave and some buildings....I want a true next-gen experience. Think Spider-man 3 meets Assassin's Creed meets Grand Theft Auto IV.

-R

^hellz yeah

I remember playing assasin's creed and thinking about how awesome the engine would be in a free roam dark knight game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"