About time for some info on The Dark Knight video game

never knew that, you got a website or something. Cause I just estimated since dvds come about 4 - 5 later than the movie release date. so i guess we will be getting the game earlier :yay:

Awesome, I really need to drive a Bat-Pod, In real life or virtualy.

I'm still incredibly skeptical. Why haven't we heard a single peep past Oldman's slip up? Why wasn't this announced at E3? Hell. Why hasn't this been announced, period? The Dark Knight is on fire right now. Anything Batman related is selling like crazy. And if the game did/does exist, the smartest move they could have made would have been to announce it at E3 to ride out both the film's success as well as the publicity E3 would've given it. Doing so would've guaranteed a ton of presales.

I'd like to hear the part of the interview right before he made that comment. Because I'm getting the feeling that what he said may have been misunderstood, or taken out of context.

Usually in a situation like this..... If someone slips up and drops the ball, the developers will usually just go ahead and confirm shortly there after, press release style.

-WsS?

I'm still incredibly skeptical. Why haven't we heard a single peep past Oldman's slip up? Why wasn't this announced at E3? Hell. Why hasn't this been announced, period? The Dark Knight is on fire right now. Anything Batman related is selling like crazy. And if the game did/does exist, the smartest move they could have made would have been to announce it at E3 to ride out both the film's success as well as the publicity E3 would've given it. Doing so would've guaranteed a ton of presales.

I'd like to hear the part of the interview right before he made that comment. Because I'm getting the feeling that what he said may have been misunderstood, or taken out of context.

Usually in a situation like this..... If someone slips up and drops the ball, the developers will usually just go ahead and confirm shortly there after, press release style.

-WsS?
maybe they want to kep things hush,hush?

why so secret? lol.

i dunno, i guess im a little skeptical too, but cmon, he DID say "videogame". so im pretty sure hes telling the truth.

I'm hoping for TDK videogame. but im just repeating the obvious for anyone (everyone dare i say?) who fell in love with the film. I never played the BBegins game, maybe ill revisit it or something.

The Dark Knight..Game?...TRAILER?!! WHERE..WHERE IS IT!!!...LINK!! PLZ PLZ

Imma go ahead and guess it'll be in the sept. 2008 game informer!

The first post here says that a trailer has been released..

a trailer?! i've been on most major gaming sites and nothing. I hope the game's first trailer is going to be a september or end of aug release.

Once there is a trailer for the game, we will know about it for sure.

I need a pic or something for this game, like November is like just around the corner, we need at least a pic of some sort, even a teaser poster would be awesome, something to officialy comfirm this thing.

Shoot me if it's been posted but, the Lego Batman video game will be out Sept. 23. :)

Whats this about Joblo.com saying that the Dark Knight game was cancelled? I believe Joblo about as much as I believe in the easter bunny but still...

really sucks. Maybe some good modder could mod the GTA engine or the unreal???

Man, I would love to see a batman game free roam like the spider-man games.
that would be ****ing awesome.

but I dont think we're ever gonna get that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"