Accidental Nudity

Wait, how did you AND your son open the door and see them -- I mean her?!

"Okay, son, we're gonna check on your grandma and, OH ****!"

Wait, how did you AND your son open the door and see them -- I mean her?!

"Okay, son, we're gonna check on your grandma and, OH ****!"

At the time my son was a year old so I was never to far behind him in case he fell. So he went up to the door and just pushed on it and it opened up...and there ya go.

By reading catman's first post in this thread I think it's what started his perviness.

I had a pervert reputation LONG before this thread.

How many more girls locker rooms have you been in Catman?

I hate to say it, but none. That was my first and last time at the girl's locker room.

At the time my son was a year old so I was never to far behind him in case he fell.

A similar thing happened to me once. I was at a family get-together and everyone was in the backyard. So, I came inside to pee. Normally I lock the bathroom door, but everyone is outside and I didn't think I'd take long. I figured it'd be a quick pee, but I guess drank too much cause I was there for a while. And it the middle of me peeing someone opens the door. Since I was peeing I couldn't really move or cover or whatever cause I'm gonna splash pee all over the place. So, I just had to stand there. Anyway, it was my little cousin with my uncle's wife right behind him.

At the time my son was a year old so I was never to far behind him in case he fell. So he went up to the door and just pushed on it and it opened up...and there ya go.

Ah, I see now. :woot:

Must be horrible to live with something like that unless it's some hot chick. Anything other than that is torture. The image plays and plays for the rest of your lives.

A similar thing happened to me once. I was at a family get-together and everyone was in the backyard. So, I came inside to pee. Normally I lock the bathroom door, but everyone is outside and I didn't think I'd take long. I figured it'd be a quick pee, but I guess drank too much cause I was there for a while. And it the middle of me peeing someone opens the door. Since I was peeing I couldn't really move or cover or whatever cause I'm gonna splash pee all over the place. So, I just had to stand there. Anyway, it was my little cousin with my uncle's wife right behind him.

that must have been awkward. lol

When I was 10 or so, I was in the bathroom at summer camp and some poor boy came in without knocking. (For some reason the bathrooms didn't have locks that worked...) Of course, being 10 and in that "Ew! Girls have cooties!" phase, that probably scarred him for a few years. :hehe:

I came home from work last night and my roommate's door was open, although she was initially out of view because she was behind it. I started talking to her and didn't peek in all the way, since I figured she was in her underwear or something. But instead she was completely naked, chilling and watching a movie on her laptop. :lmao:

I was at the beach the other day, and i didn't have swim trunks so i cut the legs off a pair of old sweats i had laying around. So i am sitting on the beach drinking a beer, glance down and notice my junk has just been hanging out the whole time through a hole in the gooch i forgot about. I'm just glad it didn't get sunburned.

A different kind of story, but accidental nudity still applies to it.

I came home from work last night and my roommate's door was open, although she was initially out of view because she was behind it. I started talking to her and didn't peek in all the way, since I figured she was in her underwear or something. But instead she was completely naked, chilling and watching a movie on her laptop. :lmao:

Pics or it didnt happen :mad:

When I was 10 or so, I was in the bathroom at summer camp and some poor boy came in without knocking. (For some reason the bathrooms didn't have locks that worked...) Of course, being 10 and in that "Ew! Girls have cooties!" phase, that probably scarred him for a few years. :hehe:

What kind of Movie? Bum-chicka, wow-wow.

I was at the beach the other day, and i didn't have swim trunks so i cut the legs off a pair of old sweats i had laying around. So i am sitting on the beach drinking a beer, glance down and notice my junk has just been hanging out the whole time through a hole in the gooch i forgot about. I'm just glad it didn't get sunburned.

A different kind of story, but accidental nudity still applies to it.

:dry:

What kind of Movie? Bum-chicka, wow-wow.
She was actually watching Pixar's Up. :lmao: :lmao: I think she was just naked because it was warm and she was too lazy to go downstairs and turn on the AC.

is she hot?
Um...she dresses more nicely than I do? :funny: She's one of those types who likes to complain about how they aren't as thin as I am though. :o Which is, sadly, a lot of women I come across. But she's 30 and looks 25, thanks to those good ol' Asian genes. :hehe:

When her hair was long she reminded me of Michelle Yeoh, but now that she's cut it short, the resemblance isn't quite there anymore.

awesome roommate. :up:
Well, plus the fact she's got kitties. :yay:

In high school, we always had theme days during the week leading up to homecoming in the fall. They varied every year, but Friday of the pep rally was always the same: the freshmen wore white, the sophomores yellow, the juniors green, and the seniors wore togas. When it was my senior year, I had a lot of the cheerleaders and volleyball players in gym with me, and we happened to have gym on toga day. Of course, we didn't bother changing into gym uniforms since nobody was doing anything in classes all day. We ended up playing volleyball for an hour and fifteen minutes in our togas, watching the cheerleaders and volleyball players' boobs pop out with every set or spike. It was a fun day.

Sort of closely related, my girlfriend was very well-endowed, so it's fairly common for her to "pop out" of tops. No big deal for me, but fun for other guys at the beach and pool.

Here's a picture I took of her at the beach this summer to illustrate my point:

4817_676907370299_25825325_40046007.jpg

In high school, we always had theme days during the week leading up to homecoming in the fall. They varied every year, but Friday of the pep rally was always the same: the freshmen wore white, the sophomores yellow, the juniors green, and the seniors wore togas. When it was my senior year, I had a lot of the cheerleaders and volleyball players in gym with me, and we happened to have gym on toga day. Of course, we didn't bother changing into gym uniforms since nobody was doing anything in classes all day. We ended up playing volleyball for an hour and fifteen minutes in our togas, watching the cheerleaders and volleyball players' boobs pop out with every set or spike. It was a fun day.

Sort of closely related, my girlfriend was very well-endowed, so it's fairly common for her to "pop out" of tops. No big deal for me, but fun for other guys at the beach and pool.

Here's a picture I took of her at the beach this summer to illustrate my point:

4817_676907370299_25825325_40046007.jpg

I see you can google, awesome.

I was having lunch with some friends this afternoon and the subject came up of seeing someone naked or someone seeing you naked by accident.

So, anyway, I was just wondering if you guys had any stories to tell about that. And, please no story where you're a 5-year-old and you saw your parents naked. Those are just disturbing.

Well, anyway, I remember in middle school I was in baseball practice and my coach told me to give something to the girls soccer coach/one of the PE teachers. We were the only people practicing that day, so the coach was either in her office or at the girls locker room. So, I decide to check the girls locker room first since it was closer to the field. Then, I walk in and there's this topless girl getting changed. To this day I have no idea what that girl was doing there. The boys Baseball team were the only ones practicing that day. And, the locker room was also completely empty. Her and I were the only ones there. It was weird.

Sounds like the start of a Penthouse letter.

i just moved in with this chick i knew from high school. the other day i accidentally walked in on her while she was jerking off. i turned to leave when she said "well damn, you mind as well just come in".

I did a musical last year, and the female lead and I got to the theatre early. Our dressing rooms are, for lack of a better term, connected by a long closet. So we're dressing, and she says something, and I turned around, and she's standing there in the closet, stark naked. She didn't seem to mind, and neither did I. It was a bit awkward. Nice, but awkward.

Last edited:
I did a musical last year, and the female lead and I got to the theatre early. Our dressing rooms are, for lack of a better term, connected by a long closet. So we're dressing, and she says something, and I turned around, and she's standing there in the closet, stark naked. She didn't seem to mind, and neither did I. It was a bit awkward. Nice, but awkward.

Actors are always naked. That's what I learned in high school and college. I have a lot of actor friends and whenever I hanged out at the drama room you'd always see someone naked since they didn't even bother going into the dressing room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"