ACT/SAT scores anyone?

SapphirePrima

Superhero
Reaction score
So does anyone else want to post their scores? I got a 21 and majority of the colleges I want to apply to only need a 20. I didn't take the SAT but I took the PSAT and got a 36% percentile :( This years or previous years I don't care.

I got a 1300 on the SAT before the whole revamp on the test.

My ACT, I got a 25 and was in the top 80 percentile.

My SAT, I got a 1060 not as good. I was pretty much in the 50's percentile.

1390 on the SAT, without the whole essay thing that no college looks at.

28 ACT

Wow I'm starting to feel dumb. But a few kids at my school got a 30. Some got 22-28. And majority of us got 21 and below.

Where do you plan on going, Sapphire?
I will take the first part of my SAT in 3 weeks.

evil.jpg

1 billion!

over all: 22
math: 17
science: 20
reading: 22
writing: 27

Where do you plan on going, Sapphire?
I will take the first part of my SAT in 3 weeks.

Bowie State University in Maryland, Fisk in Tennsesse, and Grand Valley State in Michigan. I didn't know you were in highschool. :eek:

Yeppers.
I'll be a senior next year.

Good luck with the colleges.
I hope for the best.

I plan on going to either University of VA (It's going to be hard to be excepted, but I am not limited to GPA/SAT scores there), Virginia Tech :-)dry:), or Georgia Tech to become a civil engineer.

Let's see if I remember...

My SATs I took once and never studied. I wasn't really focused on college I was focused on going to Belgium for an exchange year. My cumulative score was 1280.

My Chem SAT II's were 750
My French SAT II's were 675

If you've never taken the GRE's the verbal totally kicks your ass. It's like they expect you to learn vocabulary in college. As a science major I learned geology vocab, but not too much else. Anywhoes... I got a 570 verbal and 675 in math. I was very, very, very happy with those scores.

Is that where you go?What excatly is a civil engineer WH?:(

Basically, I'd be training to build bridges, roads, highways, etc.
I'm in limbo between civil engineering, structural enginering (skyscrapers and all that), or basic architecture.

:csad:

I want to write for tv, like soap operas, dramas, and sci fi. Or I want to teach. After school I want to teach overseas for awhile.What is CMill?

I plan on going to either University of VA (It's going to be hard to be excepted, but I am not limited to GPA/SAT scores there), Virginia Tech :-)dry:), or Georgia Tech to become a civil engineer.

ACCEPTED not excepted you college bound fool! :cmad:

I want to write for tv, like soap operas, dramas, and sci fi. Or I want to teach. After school I want to teach overseas for awhile.What is CMill?

Oh, that's cool.
I hope that you are successful in writing, or your teaching career.

CMill is cmill216. A poster around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"