Age of Ultron Action scenes you want to see

I was just going back through set photos and seeing Thor calling lightning down, makes me want to see him call lightning down without having to point to the sky, has he dona that since the jotunheim fight?

I was just going back through set photos and seeing Thor calling lightning down, makes me want to see him call lightning down without having to point to the sky, has he dona that since the jotunheim fight?

He did point up to the sky in Jounheim before bringing the hammer down. However in Thor: The Dark World, he was using lightning as a shield against Malekith's Aether without having to point upwards. His hammer was also charged up with lightning everytime he hit Malekith with it even when he wasn't which I thought was a nice touch.:awesome:

Ah yeah i forgot he did point it, also that fight scene does look cooler in retrospect.

Well then maybe the next stage would be to have the lightning flow through his body as he goes uber-Thor

Not an action scene, but I want to see Ultron fall in love with Jane Foster and robotizes her

Remember that scene in Superman 3 where that machine robotizes that woman?

That would be super creepy

You know what I'd like to see as a "wow factor" moment for Thor:

Ultron has Mjolnir blocked somehow (he finds a way). Thor is face-to-face with Ultron when he realizes he can't call on Mjolnir. He says "The hammer is a preference, not a requirement," and he lifts his bare fist to the sky and charges himself up with lightning. Then he proceeds to brutally pound on Ultron with lightning-charged fists.

EDIT: and just to be clear before anyone calls me on it, something like this has been done in the comics (although rarely), and it would be cool to see it done on screen.

Not just in the 60's:
electrothor.jpg

But also more recently in Jason Aaron's Malekith arc:

Last edited:

Ultron has Mjolnir blocked somehow (he finds a way). Thor is face-to-face with Ultron when he realizes he can't call on Mjolnir. He says "The hammer is a preference, not a requirement," and he lifts his bare fist to the sky and charges himself up with lightning. Then he proceeds to brutally pound on Ultron with lightning-charged fists.

EDIT: and just to be clear before anyone calls me on it, something like this has been done in the comics (although rarely), and it would be cool to see it done on screen.

Not just in the 60's:
electrothor.jpg

tumblr_lw2niutaKL1qcuab3.gif

That would be amazing, i've always kind of thought Mjolnir is a channel for Thors abilities and that he should be able to use them without Mjolnir. This would great to see.

Anything to vary up Thors powers would be a big plus

Not just in the 60's:
electrothor.jpg

Holy ****!:eek: I didn't know Thor could do that.:wow: Hope it happens either in AOU or Thor 3!:woot:

Holy ****!:eek: I didn't know Thor could do that.:wow: Hope it happens either in AOU or Thor 3!:woot:

:whatever: I would not hold my breath...
I look for Thor to be once again limited to just lightning strikes from his hammer..
A few vehicle smashes and the brunt of several jokes..and that's it...
Hope I am wrong..
:csad:Sorry.. Really bad mood today so my cynical side is showing....

Not an action scene, but I want to see Ultron fall in love with Jane Foster and robotizes her

Remember that scene in Superman 3 where that machine robotizes that woman?

That would be super creepy

I agree with Just_Human

That would be awesome

tumblr_lw2niutaKL1qcuab3.gif

That would be amazing, i've always kind of thought Mjolnir is a channel for Thors abilities and that he should be able to use them without Mjolnir. This would great to see.

Anything to vary up Thors powers would be a big plus

Yeah, Thor's had a lot of exotic powers that have been forgotten over the years, but that was used very recently so I think it should be fair game for the movies. It's not like a huge game-changing alteration to his powers, just a more creative/awesome application of the powers he has already shown. I think something like that could be his "I'm always angry" moment.

Then why does he use Mjolnir? to aim?

that's something Thor could do without.

To smack people with? Mjolnir is an extremely powerful weapon, with or without lightning.

It hasn't been definitively explored in the comics, but some writer's have stated that Thor's weather powers are inherent, and Mjolnir helps him focus those powers. Not to mention Mjolnir's near invulnerability and immense striking power, plus a slew of other enchantments.

To fly? Beat the **** of out villains? Mljonir is an extremely powerful weapon especially in the comics I've read so far. Although I'd love to see him fight without having to rely on it. Him fighting Hulk and Kurse without it was great and when he realised he couldn't beat them physically, he called it.

^ I wasn't trying to jump on you, just answering your question. No "my bad" necessary.

I want to see some badass Iron Man action scenes. He's the only one that has been screwed over as far as action goes in his own movies. Whedon did a fantastic job with him in the Avengers.

Also an epic Iron Man vs Ultron fight.

His showings in Iron Man 1 and 3 were okay, but he is pretty under-powered most of the time. I guess it's to build suspense or something.

Iron Man 2 had decent action in the finale (it was at least a good enough showing that I could see Iron Man being powerful enough to annihilate any modern human army) and of course the Avengers had his pretty competently take on Thor and an army of aliens.

I guess it all comes down to how prepared Tony is for something. The suitcase armor and Mark 42 weren't the most optimized for combat, he got caught off guard in IM3 and spent a lot of time without functional armor. And of course fighting another power armor while having a diminished RT is pretty bad.

But all other scenarios he's kicked a pretty good amount of ass. Even in the IM3 finale, you have to realize that the Extremis soldiers are only able to rip apart the armors so easily is because they're able to generate levels of heat sufficient to completely vaporize people. So Tony and his fleet of armors were up against higher level opponents, but they still did reasonably well. Killian only put a fight because he's apparently a master at martial arts on top of being the most attuned to Extremis.

Seeing him fight Hulk ought to be epic, and while I'm not sure how he'll be hack proof against Ultron, I'm looking forward to their confrontation as well.

Also, I want to see him nuke an opponent with a mega uni-beam. No more of this tiny, done in an instant blast from this chest. I want to see something Proton Cannon! level from him already.

I just really wanna see every character used at their full potential. e.g. Iron Man using his armor like a boss
Thor using all his powers, you get the point. no one holding back, then we can really feel the depth of Ultron's power. :D

Something like the fight in EMH where they first take on Kang in the future burnt out Earth would be nice, only replacing Kang with Ultron. That was the whole team against one opponent, and showcased how impressive that one enemy was. Something like that shows why the Avengers exist in the first place. "To fight the foes no single super hero could withstand..."

Just want to see more scenes of them fighting as a team, using team work more nice touches like the shield unibeam reflect in A1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"