Age of Ultron Action scenes you want to see

Ghostcrow13

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok I thought of this while discussing in the 'Thor should be more powerful' thread, I looked around and the only thread I could see similar to this was the '5 things you want to see' but it isn't really the same as I am talking specifically at fight moves/scenes you wanna see in the film.

For example as I mentioned in the thor powerful thread. I would love to see when the Avengers 1st meet Ultron for them to go 1 at a time against him in ascending order BW-Hawkeye-Cap-IM-Hulk-Thor and each one gets easily defeated by Ultron.

Also I'd love to see Thor v Ultron fight in mid-air, and Ultron v Iron Man in mid-air and Hulk does a massive leap and grabs Ultron out the air and brings him back down to ground level.

Finally I'd like for the big guns ie Thor,Hulk and IM to be out of action for a while and we get to see Ultron v Cap, Hawkeye, BW, QS and SW

Oh and also the Kooky Quartet at one point as well. There are potentially so many awesome things that can occur in this film

Yeah I want to see the kooky quartet too.

I also want to see Thor and hulk teaming up to take on Ultron and getting utterly pulverised.

Hulk buster versus hulk of course

Pietro running so fast and doing so much that he gets mocked later on for not doing anything like in the ultimates

Scarlett witch levitating and throwing hex bolts at everyone

Banner struggling on the toilet trying to keep the Hulk from coming out.

CUT TO:

EXT- NY CITY - DAY -

People are running everywhere and theres a huge cloud of green tinted fog spreading.

Cop comes out of Dunkin Donuts (mouth covered in choc frosting) and sees man running down street: What happened sir?!

Guy: Its THE HULK!

Cop: OMG! Hes gone crazy again?! Remember the last time? I was so scared, me and my wife--

Guy: He farted! GET OUTTA HERRRRRE!

Last edited:
From an old thread:

In the finale though, after the Avengers have been utterly decimated, I do want to see a big nod to "Cap's Kooky quartet": Wanda doing her instant win MacGuffin thing against Strucker with Cap, Hawkeye and Pietro protecting her ("Do it, Wanda. We make our stand here. Pietro, shred everything at long range, Clint, everything that gets past him put it down, and if anything gets to Wanda *picks up shield* let me handle it.") And Iron Man in the Mark L (a golden updated Mark I), doing his thing, freeing Vision and turning him to their side, while the SHIELD bunch: Widow, IP, Falcon, maybe the older Black Panther who dies, go up against Ultron for all the marbles. Thor finally shows up with Hulk "We would have words with thee." Jumpfest ensues. Ultron goes down.

I like A:EMH encounter where it appears Thor gets killed by Ultron which completely demoralises the Avengers are forces them to retreat from each other as Ultron then goes on a world rampage leaving the avengers scattered. Thor isn't killed by actually bridged to another world by Enchantress who keeps him under a spell for a while.

I would love a shot where Thor encounters Ultron for the first time and smashes his face with his hammer and Ultron Face in slow motion crushes and after Thor has hit him we see Ultron's Face fixing itself. I think there is a scene similar from EMH

*A space battle, even if it's just sub-orbital. I want Tony to be looking at the stars with a dream of tackling them, and then he gets into a laser fight with Ultron or whatever.

* A devastating thunder clap from Hulk. Also, maybe in said space battle, he's involved and almost gets spaced (launched in a direction that's totally not going to land him anywhere for a few years) and has to do a thunder clap to blast himself back to where he needs to be before he floats too far away.

*Scarlet Witch basically going Carrie on the baddies.

* Hulk, Ultron, or Thor managing to catch or clothesline Quicksilver at full speed.

* A crazy awesome Captain America moment like the Quinjet takedown scene in Winter Soldier

I want a scene where Hawkeye takes a bullseye shot at an unflinching Strucker, and we follow the path of the arrow to the target. As it flies closer to Strucker, from the periphery we see Quicksilver catch up to the arrow and grab it before it hits its intended target.

There has to be a kooky quartet moment, Josh Whedon has got to know that.

A moment of realisation for Vision and he turns on Ultron ultimately saving the day.

I DO NOT want to see the closeness of Pietro and Wanda Ultimate comics style, this is Disney so that ain't gonna happen

This time Joss really had the room/time to get creative and show the awesomeness of all the characters. I expect plenty of Avengers heroic splendor scenes in this one...and some PUNCHING! ;)

I really want to see Cap leaping forward and blocking an incoming missile with his shield point blank.

There has to be a kooky quartet moment, Josh Whedon has got to know that.

A moment of realisation for Vision and he turns on Ultron ultimately saving the day.

I DO NOT want to see the closeness of Pietro and Wanda Ultimate comics style, this is Disney so that ain't gonna happen

Man, I hate when people say this. First of all, that's a horrible idea period, so it ain't gonna happen. Even if Disney didn't own Marvel, that wouldn't happen because Marvel knows better. Second of all, let's not act like Disney doesn't do dark or "adult" stuff.

Tony: Hey Bruce, Mr. Fixit stunk up Avengers Tower again with his rage gas yesterday. Had to evacuate the whole place. What did you eat anyway? Roadkill marinated in fish sauce? (cue classic Lonely Man theme) A sad Bruce walks down road thumbing a ride.

Last edited:
I want to see Thor get at least one feat of extreme brickiness not involving Mjolnir. Throw something big, lift something big, something like that.

Showing Thor no-sell some quantifiable large attack, preferably involving bouncing large amounts of gunfire off his skin, would be nice.

Ok now that the comedy is about done. Real things I want to see:

- Hulkbuster battling Hulk
- Thor being punked by Ultron
- Iron Man Vs Ultron
- More Hawkeye trickshot coolness
- Scarlet Witch going Carrie on baddies (via CoherentChaos)
- Quicksilver doing visually fantastic feats that make us see why Joss chose him to be in the film
- Cap in full super soldier mode/throwing his shield more
- a Caps Kooky Quartet sequence straight outta the classic comics
- Vision phasing through objects/using his powers in awesome ways etc

Last edited:
Pietro running at full speed, with Cap perfectly timing a shield throw to stop him in his tracks.

Lots of good ideas. This is just me personally, but I wouldn't mind if they had another Helicarrier based action sequence even though we've had two (TA and TWS) for me that stuff never gets old. Perhaps this time maybe we might get a HYDRA Supercarrier or something that they covertly built while still working through SHIELD. They could use it's cloaking technology to stay hidden and of course by the end of the movie hopefully it'll meet with some kind of spectacular destruction.

Also if they are dealing with HYDRA decisively in AoU then I would like to finally see a Cap vs. Robo Zola fight that's been teased since TFA. That would be an interesting fight, man vs. machine. I've heard some worries that Robo Zola might come across as campy but all you need do is have a bit where Zola stomps on and pops someone's head like a watermelon(something like what Khan did in STID) and Zola is now very lethal and a legitimate threat. And Cap has battled many robot/mechanical villains throughout the comics so that would be a nice nod to that.

I want a scene where Hawkeye takes a bullseye shot at an unflinching Strucker, and we follow the path of the arrow to the target. As it flies closer to Strucker, from the periphery we see Quicksilver catch up to the arrow and grab it before it hits its intended target.

This should be the introduction for Quicksilver.

*Scarlet Witch basically going Carrie on the baddies.

This will be amazing!

I would love to see Ultron grab Thor by the cape as he is flying by him and slam him into the ground. I think that would be an awesome shot.

I think ULTRON will make The Avengers look like goofy kids. I can just imagine the kinds of witty retorts he'll have for THOR, HULK, etc.

Fun scene:

Quicksilver zipping past Cap 10 times in 10 seconds and yelling "On your left!" each time

Last edited:
Pietro running at full speed, with Cap perfectly timing a shield throw to stop him in his tracks.

Eh. . . no. If Quicksilver is as fast as he should be, it'd suck to have him randomly job out. Especially since, in live action, it'd be *really hard* to hide the fact that he's basically walking into a stationary object.

If Cap has to take down Pietro, it should consist of getting the guy to showboat and brag, and *then* get backshot by someone else.

Eh. . . no. If Quicksilver is as fast as he should be, it'd suck to have him randomly job out. Especially since, in live action, it'd be *really hard* to hide the fact that he's basically walking into a stationary object.

If Cap has to take down Pietro, it should consist of getting the guy to showboat and brag, and *then* get backshot by someone else.

Perhaps Pietro when he first fights Cap underestimates him and runs towards Cap at nowhere near full pace and takes a swipe which Cap dodges. But yeah Cap shouldn't be hitting him at full pace.

I do feel at one point, like someone said earlier, I'd like to see Hulk or Thor stop Quicksilver in his tracks, with a clothesline or grab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"