Revenge of the Fallen Action scenes.

And screw the people who talk **** about the plot.

We're here to watch the robots and that's all.

And maybe Megan Fox for the guys.

Haha.

Double Post.

But I won't waste it...and I'll say I guess the girls like Shia, haha.

My friend, being a girl, thinks Shia is "hot"....

so maybe that's a reason for the girls? Haha.

The girls also get Josh and Tyrese.

Isabel is hot, too.

Something for everyone.

Exactly.

And The Twins for the kids. Even if they die by Devastator, haha.

I like the robots, destruction, and mayhem. I also like a storyline. Trust me, girls go for more reasons than just to stare at cute guys. Just like the boys don't go just for Megan Fox (or at least some have more reasons.)

I don't know....the only girls I've meant or been with were not that intelligent....

but then again, Arizona isn't known to have smart girls, seeing as how ASU is in AZ and that's the party-est college in the country.

I don't know....the only girls I've meant or been with were not that intelligent....

but then again, Arizona isn't known to have smart girls, seeing as how ASU is in AZ and that's the party-est college in the country.

Well, I hope you don't assume I'm a dumb girl. I don't want to sound braggy, so let's just say I am not.

The only thing I hate about the actions scenes (from the first one also) is that most of the time everything goes so fast that you can't really tell which Transformer is which.

Then open your eyes. I had no trouble telling them apart. But that might have had to do with the fact that I had first read the Transformers novelization and had an idea of who should be fighting who already.

I didn't even have to read the book to tell the difference.

It's just that people complain either to just complain, or because it's what other people say and they try to be "cool".

I had no problem telling who's who but i did hate the super close up shots as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"